• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IT Crowd

Years
So, yeah, I don't know how many people are going to be familiar with this show. It's called The IT Crowd. I've never heard of it until one day, my friend suggested I watch it because I love British humor and computers. He sent me a few links and I nearly died laughing. I knew right then and there that I had to start watching this series. It aired on IFC and I managed to record most of the series.

Basically, the series focuses on the IT department at Reynholm Industries. The department is a lazy, three-person, socially inept group of people that manage to keep the company running.

The absolute best thing about this show are the characters. There's Roy, an Irishman who always tries his best to get a girl and usually fails. We also have Maurice (often called by his last name, 'Moss'), who is the polar opposite of Roy in many ways, and yet they're the best of friends. Then there's Jen, the leader of the IT department who can barely manage to boot a computer and always manages to lie her way into bad situations. Finally, there's Douglas, the CEO of Reynholm Industries. He thinks he's the greatest and nicest man in the world, but his thoughts are a bit to be desired.

Also, Graham Linehan, the creator and writer of the show, is an absolute genius. He manages to make some of the situations so bizarre and unpredictable, and it's beyond hilarious. There were some scenes where I laughed harder than I even thought I could. The show is brilliant and I highly recommend watching it.

Watch this scene here, as Moss calls for help as only he can:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EBfxjSFAxQ

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Aw, heck I love this show :D
I have it Season 1 on DVD too and I watch it with my family.
Moss is so funny.

Years
Aw, heck I love this show :D
I have it Season 1 on DVD too and I watch it with my family.
Moss is so funny.

Yay! I asked for the first three series on DVD for Christmas - I hope I get it!

Moss is absolutely hilarious. He and Douglas are my two favorite characters on the show.

"It's an iPhone, Jen! I might be able to get an iPhone without giving any money to Apple! I'll be living the dream!"

I watch it here in England :D

It's so funny, I hope it comes back for another series xD

Lucky! I wish IFC would rotate it into their regular schedule. They only seem to air it when a new series is released....

And series five has been officially announced!
http://tinyurl.com/2w49hl3

Also, does anyone know where Roy gets his t-shirts? I'd love to get some of them for myself!

Back