• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]A New Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Download Events and In Game events are two separate things. We can still have Darkrai confirmed later on in the B2W2 games as an event like Cresselia. The Strange house could be for Darkrai like some of us think.

I don't think there is any place better than that one unless the house is full of Ghost Pokemon like the Mansion in D/P/Pt. There is defiantly an event that happens there.

Maybe a buy-able house like in Platinum or a new Trick house like in R/S/E?

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm guessing Darkrai because he was in that strange Hotel in DPPt this so matches him.

Also I'm loving the frozen city's look. Has it been revealed if the ice is gone post game?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm guessing Darkrai because he was in that strange Hotel in DPPt this so matches him.

Also I'm loving the frozen city's look. Has it been revealed if the ice is gone post game?

I think thy said that the Ice doesn't appear until you get to the Kyurem Part of the story and then it disappears once Kyurem part is finished. The Ice blocks some routes and stuff so its possibly just a small part.

Years
During the Kyurem part, than that means would mean Virizion is pretty late in game as it's was by ice...
Well glad to hear that new areas will proably be open after the ice melts.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Black Skyscraper

Does anyone know what the Black Skyscraper is? I'm guessing that it is like another battle tower. Also, I think that Alder's grandson will be the final battler, and he will have Alder's theme playing for him. According to Pokebeach, his name in Japanese is Banjirou and his team is:
Spoiler:

Here's an Image, looks pretty crazy to me:
Spoiler:

Banjirou gives you a Gible after you defeat him.
Oh, and trainers in this skyscraper may have legendary pokemon as you can see here:
entei.jpg
Thanks to Pokebeach for this image!

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
He looks, reeeally crazy to me, I agree. That..hair..that face, it screams childish and Alder all at the same time. Another interesting feature, looking forward to finding more out about this as we get closer to the release date.

Years
I think it's just a battle thing like in Castelia with the Janitor boss guy. It appears we get a Gible as an award.
His team is insane 0_o. Latios at 80?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I think it's just a battle thing like in Castelia with the Janitor boss guy. It appears we get a Gible as an award.
His team is insane 0_o. Latios at 80?

Ahaha, normal trainers are starting to use Legendary pokemon in their teams. We'll be able to find out more about this Skyscraper when the game is released.

Years
Well he's not really a normal guy seeing how he's the grandson of the old Isshu Champ. The tournament might be like the Rich family battle but with tougher trainers.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Well he's not really a normal guy seeing how he's the grandson of the old Isshu Champ. The tournament might be like the Rich family battle but with tougher trainers.

Well, legendary pokemon aren't used by any trainers really, but in the Battle tower in previous games trainers do use legendaries. So ye this is why I think the skyscraper is very similar to the battle tower.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
"Stranger House" in B2W2

strange-house.jpg

The stranger house as it is called, is a house in the game that is empty. Do you think that it will be of importance? What do you think it is for?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
If you stand on a certain spot you're taken away. The place you are taken contains the Lunar Wing. The house is located on Marvelous Bridge, the place where you find Cresselia.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
If you stand on a certain spot you're taken away. The place you are taken contains the Lunar Wing. The house is located on Marvelous Bridge, the place where you find Cresselia.

Thanks for the Info, so is that pretty much what the house is for?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Merging the threads about specific locations (skyscraper and stranger house) with this thread which has already been used to discuss locations in Unova in B2W2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back