• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Exactly. You narcissist. c;

That sucks. You just don't do well with papers that must be turned in by a certain time, hmm?

Edit:

Kura, it is never too late to eat. Go eat something. Or at least stop talking about food- just a constant reminder of it haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh my god, so a few posts back, Toujie called me a classic guy from a sitcom who takes his time in the morning.

AND SHE'S RIGHT. I actually managed to make myself an omelette and not burn the house down! =D T'was a good omelette, too.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Exactly, eating is never a time restricted action. Take me for example, its 2 o clock, and I just made myself some pork fried rice. Sure its heavy, and sure its gonna turn to permafat, but its so delicious.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yay. House fires really ruin a breakfast, hmm?

I can cook- but I'm lazy and I end up burning myself. But I don't care enough to avoid doing whatever it was that caused the burn haha.

Elendil, you're making me hungry. D; I have chicken fried rice in the freezer, but I'm somewhat 'allergic' to something in it. I eat it anyway, but still.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually woke up at 8am today and left for school at 9h45. But I only ate a bowl of cereal :C

The rest of the time I was on the computer

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Jz, go eat something. D;
Go eat the rotting milk and gravy potatoes. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I can't remember when I ate last because my memory sucks. I'm hungry- but lazy. So I won't be eating until I get around to actually getting up.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nooooo~~ I had an apple as my snack a couple hours ago. I'm just hungry because I'm watching chef Ramsay~

I don't like cooking for myself, but I love making dishes for others. I feel like I'm a good cook, but I'd love to be able to make amazing dishes one day~
I can make a mean yellow curry, a mean turkey and blackbean curry, penne alla vodka, pasta carbonara, eggplant/aubergine parmeasan, stuffed red sweet peppers, maple syrup chicken wings, etc..

;_; I want to learn how to make a creme brulee~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just can't get over how little sense it makes to eat those three things together. x;

I don't care about cooking. It often isn't worth the work, in my opinion. >_> Sometimes it's enjoyable, though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh my god, so a few posts back, Toujie called me a classic guy from a sitcom who takes his time in the morning.

AND SHE'S RIGHT. I actually managed to make myself an omelette and not burn the house down! =D T'was a good omelette, too.

Have you read F/SN? You remind me of the main character, he always has a super-full breakfast and leisurely family time before he goes to school haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I think it's totally worth the work. Though of course it's nice to make a nice sandwich for dinner and etc, too :3
I have a sandwich press so even cheese tomato and pesto between some bread is just heavenly <3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's not the work of cooking that puts me off...it's the work of dishes... :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Depends on what I'm cooking. If it's an excessive amount of work, then I don't think it's worth it. Some stuff (i.e. these mini pancake doughnut things I make) are enjoyable to make, so it's more worth it.

I'm eating ham, olives and cheese (I like this specific kind). I don't even know what this is. It seems like it should be a sandwich, but it isn't. :? Heck, I don't even like olives.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Cooking is great, no matter the work. I love me some sandwiches, and meat. I can cook most meats to utter perfection, and I know how to combine every single ingredient on the planet in a tasty combo to go with the meat. And fried rice. Man oh man do I make me some delicious fried rice. Be it pork,beef, chicken, duck or even quail(that one was an odd dish I confess) its tasty. If people didn't get it by the last food topics, cooking is everything to me. All hail the food!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I wouldn't mind doing the dishes, I don't find it to be such a drag to be honest :P

So if someone would cook for me, I would kindly do the dishes^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You guys are making me wish I had made real food. x: I'm going to go find crackers and make this into fake cracker sandwiches. That's at least better than a mix of random foods I found in the refrigerator.. >_>

I don't mind dishes all that much. Especially if I'm listening to music while I do it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This!

;_; I wouldn't mind cooking if someone else could just do the dishes later.

Oh I also wanna know how to make yorkshire puddings~~ <3

Unfortunately, it's the other way around for Tom and I. He usually cooks (which is barely ever more than "put frozen chinese in the wok"), and I usually have to wash the dishes. Wahhh.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dishes and music is indeed great, but you know what's better? Cooking and music. Headbanging while frying a sausage crackling in that hot oil with all the smokiness coming out to heavy metal is like surreal man. Throw in some beer and you got yourself a one man party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back