• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
August 28th

Peek duly taken. Jaxsem's RP is A-okay as long as it stays in one IC thread. An OOC/discussion thread is free game as usual, but multiple IC threads are not warranted in this case.

The remaining RPs (two of them) have both been declined for insufficient plot.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 7th

King_Lucario's RP and PokemonKonwItAllVanessa's OOC thread have been approved. Darkly_the_Flygon's RP submission is on hold until I receive verification on an ownership issue. Details on this have been sent by PM.

That is all.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 10th

Pikalover10's roleplay declined for severe lack of plot.

Still waiting on a response from GlameowBoy.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
September 13th

Lusankya's RP approved. Darkly_the_flygon's submission declined for ownership issues. When I say I want to see something significantly different from the original, 90% of your plot obviously can't be direct copy-paste.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
September 13th

The Silent Pidgeot's roleplay denied. The plot was bordering between declined and accepted, but the horrendous grammar shifted my decision to declined. Fix that capitals habit before posting the roleplay again, would you? <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back