• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durr Anonemus,

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Avoid what sorts of situations?

If you mean negative situations, it depends on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go full out and address the issue face on but other times I prefer to stay low and poke at the problem at a later date. I really deal with problems in the smartest way possible, which has proved quite beneficial in some instances.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm extremely passive about most things and tend to suppress my involvement negative/emotional situations as long as possible. I dislike confrontation because it makes me feel uncomfortable and depending on the situation, I believe it makes the person in question equally as uncomfortable. I'm practically never 'in-your-face' about anything, admittedly.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^pretty much

I hate revealing my true feelings towards people or some things when it comes to confronting. I get really scared and get so emotional because I'm scared of what will the person say about my feelings.

But when the time comes, I go face-to-face with the person when I feel I have the confidence to do so.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
If you mean negative situations, it depends on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go full out and adress the issue face on but other times I prefer to stay low and poke at the problem at a later date. I really deal with problems in the smartest way possible, which has proved quite beneficial in some instances.
Probably the most logical way to approach it: change the approach based on how you feel/how the problem presents itself, since every problem will require a different solution.

Yet I'm not always the most logical thinker so I tend to shy away from confrontation and hope things sort of justresolve themselves. If action is required I'll take it, but I never charge into things head first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I tend to become passive aggressive. And if the notice then I'll either push it aside and say that there is nothing wrong (if I don't want to talk about it) or speak up and be more 'in their face'. Also if they happen to notice my passive aggressiveness more than once. Then that's a sign that I really should say something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The problem with me is that generally, I don't care about things. I'm incredibly indifferent about most things that affect my life or my day.

Because of this, I think people take me to be an incredibly passive person and often try to take advantage of me. When something bothers me, I'll address it.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Like ol' Patch up here I'm incredibly indifferent to the world around me. But you cross the line, I'm sure as hella gonna let you know. It can't be any simpler than that, aha.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I avoid negative situations like the plague. I just don't deal with them. They'll either sort themselves out or I'll end up taking the easy way out so that I can end it as quick as I can.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'll be direct if the situation deems it necessary, but otherwise I'd like to avoid it if it all possible.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm usually very in-your-face but sometimes I can't be for various reasons. In those cases I will find ways to vent and forget about it.
I'm never passive and I find it hard to let things go if I don't vent about it because I'll continuously think about it and it'll consume my thoughts. If something bothers me, then how can I brush it off like it doesn't matter when it obviously does matter to me?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I tend to be passive about things unless it's really bothering me or if I feel it needs immediate attention. So it's a little bit of both. Though if it's a situation that will make me upset, I'll avoid that.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I'm incredibly in your face to the point where it might be a bad thing. I was a pushover once before so I decided I wasn't going to deal with it anymore. Oh well, love me or hate me you eventually find out who I am.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I don't like to be all up in someone's face but I also won't hide from it, i'll just gently confront the person about whatever it was that he/she did.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
That depends. I can be very very stubborn and aggressive in certain situations, if I feel it's necessary, but generally I'm very passive, and avoid conflict whenever possible.

Back