• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Skyarrow Bridge goes in the wrong direction.

Gigawolf

Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
After starting my second play through of black and white to get amped for X and Y I noticed when leaving the pinwheel forest that the Skyarrow Bridge goes in the wrong direction. When you first leave pinwheel forest the bridge is facing forward. Then you turn right and then left again. Therefore the bridge should still be facing forward should it not. But it in fact is then perpendicular to where you are facing. Go into your game to confirm it, maybe I'm just being an idiot.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That's quite interesting. All games have glitches, so this must be one of their glitch. I've tried to do this a few minutes ago, but unfortunately, it didn't work for me. Could you provide us with a bit more info on this, or maybe even make a video to show us how to properly activate this glitch? o:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
You leave Pinwheel Forest from the north, with Castelia City then being west of the exit. The ramp spins you around, leaving you to be walking west towards Castelia. The background you see after walking out of the forest may look like its headed northwest, but its actually going southwest, which is correct.

Last edited:

Gigawolf

Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
Exiting the forest you see a beautiful view of Skyarrow Bridge going left. If you google skyarrow bridge it's the first image. (I can't post images until I have 15 posts.)

You then turn right into the transfer room. I couldn't find an image of it online but it is shaped like a backwards L and therefore when you leave the room you should be facing the same direction as the bridge.

The bridge then twists 270 degrees clockwise does it not? Therefore the bridge should be going completely to the left in the above image instead of slightly to the left and completely forward.

Edit: I guess what I'm saying is the view from pinwheel misleadingly shows the bridge going in the wrong direction which is north-west.

Back