• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
Thanks ^_^ That means a lot :)

Oh, when I saw your signature, I was reminded of something, a topic I intended to introduce a while ago.

A new game, 'Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition' has been announced. Though the game isn't set to come out for a while, there is some info about it, which can be found here. (That's a link, in case it's hard to see in your forum style.) Do you think Lucario or Riolu will play a major or minor role in the story? Or no plot relevant role at all?

Since in the DPPl games Lucario was a gym leader's (Maylene's) major Pokemon, I think he will have another role like that in this game. Maybe his or Riolu's aura powers will be used somehow. I don't know a lot about that game mechanics yet, so I can't say much on how Lucario will fit in that way. What do you guys think?

Years
To be honest, I really don't know. I know nothing about the other side of the crossover, so I'm in the dark there. On one hand Aura was a pretty big part of Gen IV's setting, and that could possibly run over here. On the other hand, Lucario may be pushed out in favor of Gen V stuff(they haven't even released the 3rd game yet. It depends on how the other side may treat Aura.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on for the past few days, I had to deal with no internet because my modem was messed up, but now i'm back.

A new game, 'Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition' has been announced. Though the game isn't set to come out for a while, there is some info about it, which can be found here. (That's a link, in case it's hard to see in your forum style.) Do you think Lucario or Riolu will play a major or minor role in the story? Or no plot relevant role at all?

I don't know anything about
Nobunaga's Ambition so I can't exactly make any good guesses. They might play a role in the story.

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years

I hope he's in it. He would make an awesome boss. Does anyone know if this game is gonna be released outside of Japan?

Years
well i mean aura does kind of relate to musou so i mean if they add a little samurai warriors in it then Lucario should at least get a minor roll but only time can tell

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I hope he's in it. He would make an awesome boss. Does anyone know if this game is gonna be released outside of Japan?
I'm not sure. This is actually the first time I ever heard of this crossover Pokemon game, so I barely know any information about it. If I do find any interesting information on it though, i'll tell everyone.

Yeah. Sorry if it's like, weirdly long ^_^; ...Geez, I worry about practically everything. Also, if someone doesn't like the legendaries' genders, I can change those. I know it's a well debated topic, that. Oh, also, on the subject of Luca's and Lucario's names, they're good, and they fit ^_^ They have the right kind of aura about them. I kinda forgot them though XP What were they again?
Takashi was Luca's "real" name and Hideyoshi was the name of Lucario. Of course, you could always change the name at any time, because those names were kind of thrown in at the last moment of my previous story post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
If you could be trained in the ways of aura by a Lucario, would you? Why or why not? (EX: Being able to sense life objects by using your aura, etc)

Certainly but isn't it odd for a trainer to be trained by a Pokemon? XD

Well...judging by the information, I guess it's not gonna be a major character. But Lucario is so cool that it mustn't be ignored! I guess it'll appear anyway.
BTW PC seems to be a news source to me now :P I'm glad to hear about such an awesome game here.

Years
To be honest, I don't know ether. Maybe Nintendo wanted to bring attention to the other series or something.

Anyway, bringing the attention to Lucario and Riolu, What would be your ideal game starring Riolu and Lucario?

Personally, I world have them star in a combat-heavy platformer, being Fighting types and all. throw in some Aura powers and the end result could be awesome.

olih

Years
I'm not sure why Nintendo decided for a crossover like this. It sounds like fun, though :3

What would be your ideal game starring Riolu and Lucario?

Hmm, a combination puzzle and fighting game would be cool. A dungeon crawler-esque thing, but with riddles and such to get through the storyline as well. Of course, Riolu's and Lucario's powers would come into play a lot :>

olih

Years
It's still cool to think about, though~ And the plot of the story has been going along nicely so far ^_^

Last edited:

olih

Years
It doesn't have to be ended anytime soon :3 But yeah, it is fun to think about \o/ Oh, also, I was thinking about writing a little oneshot about Lucario for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back