• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I hate it because it's all reposted content and yet they put their watermark on every single one. Also because they sued The Oatmeal for daring to write about how their site hosts his copyrighted content.

Just a bad site.

Didn't know about all that. I just use it to browse funny pictures and it helps if I'm ever feeling down, because it's easy to see the pictures without the comments. So it does the job for me :3

Sir Codin

I hear Reddit is a domain for pedophiles.

I don't go on there, though, so I don't know for sure.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
It indeed is. The pokecommunity IRC wasn't too far from creeprville yesterday either.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah it has its random spurts of fun. I learned that being on 24/7 lets you fully embrace the amazing things you can read on there.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm on the IRC when I can be. Sometimes I am lurking when I'm busy because I know I wont be at the computer long to hold a proper conversation, but most times I can be fairly chatty on there :3

:c I don't like the vibe some redditors give off.. I just stick to the funny pictures.

Sir Codin

If we're going to use it though, let's not make the subject quite as creepy.

Ephebophilia at the very worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back