• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen last pokemon you caught on black 2/ white 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The last pokemon i caught was an Eevee with one pokeball in Castelia Garden.Coincidentally I got an Eevee right after that from Fennel's assistant.

Akatsuki Ten

As It Is
Years
The last Pokemon I caught was a shiny Mareep I was looking for. It was only level 5 so it only took one ultra ball. Already evolved it into Ampharos, the best pokemon of all.

Years
I caught the greatest and strongest Pokemon ever yesterday

A Magikarp...
Z
2Q==

Z

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
About 3 days ago, I caught Riolu in Floccesy Ranch - before 1st badge. Before I never encountered it in the wild, so I was just raising the levels of my Patrat and Oshawott for battle against Cheren. Faced Riolu 3 times, so I had to catch it the first time, took me 2 Pokeballs to catch.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Last Pokemon I caught was the Volcarona in Relic Castle when it was at level 35. Wasn't sure if it come back if I defeated it so I saved and reset a few times until I caught it with an Ultra Ball.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
The last Pokemon I caught was Quagsire, I don't do a lot of catching in Pokemon besides the legendary's and the daily swarm pokemon.

I do breeding more as I have all of the possible pokemon to get in unova minus the swarms and hidden grottos.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Last thing I caught - yesterday - was a Sheer Force Kingler (male) in the grotto out on the island at the end of Route 18. I was really hoping for a Dragonite, but at least it was an actual pokemon, instead of a poke ball or a mulch, so there's that.

Years
A week ago I finally caught a Golurk! Was EV training and ran into it, didn't notice I didn't have one yet. :O

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Azelf, Took about 30 ultra balls. I'm not kidding. Kinda sucks when you can't hurt it or it dies instantly.
The first time it took 5-6 ultra balls... And then the game crashed... FFFFUUUUU!!!! (Me and my luck)
The second time I killed it by accent.
And the third it took 30+ Ultra Balls.
I swear, whats its catch rate, .5?????

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
A Ralts in a Cherish Ball which was attached to my Platinum Arceus, the Ralts ended up as a really useful team member till the 7th gym when it fainted battling Drayden, R.I.P Harmonia (I was doing a nuzlocke).

Ryback

Rayquaza
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Last i caught a Lugia yesterday and its took 10 ultra balls.

Years
I don't know if you have to have finished the game to post here cause I haven't. But the last thing I caught was an Evee in castelia open lot with something like 5 great balls and 5 or 6 poke balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back