• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Game Grumps Fan Club - WHAT IS THIS?!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

OFdIB18.png

The PokeCommunity
Game Grumps Fan Club

Hey lovelies! My name's Danny "Sexbang" Avidan! Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson is having quite a meltdown right now over Sonic '06, so it looks like it will be just Ninja Brian and I to welcome you into PokeCommunity's Game Grumps Fan Club! Say hi Ninja Brian!

Ninja Brian, stop stabbing our audience! Alright, listen up you sweet baps. After the Game Grumps club died out, Arin and I thought it would be a great idea to revive the old club. Here, we talk all things Game Grumps, which includes:

Game Grumps
Steam Train​

Table Flip
Starbomb​

Ninja Sex Party
Egoraptor​

RubberRoss
JonTron​

Um...excuse me?? Did I give you permission to do this without me Daniel? Anyways, let me tell you about some of the rules of this awesome club that will blow your mind:
  • All PokéCommunity and Fan Clubs rules apply.
  • Be courteous to other club members. We accept all kinds
    of Game Grumps fans, old and new.
  • Spoilers are not necessary in this thread. Just note to be wary of a day an episode comes out if you don't want to know what happens.
Username:
Favorite Grump:
Favorite Series:
Favorite One-Off:

Quickly, Barry!
Edit in what our current discussion topic is!

06/06: Who is your favorite Grump and why?​

Past discussion topics:
Spoiler:

Member Directory
Total Lovelies: 9
Username: elheroeoscuro
Favorite Grump: Danny Sexbang
Favorite Series: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Username: Astinus
Favorite Grump: Danny
Favorite Series: Go Vacation

Username: Heir
Favorite Grump: Arin "The Dancin'" Hansen
Favorite Series: Sonic 06
Favorite One-Off: -

Username: 22GreenAlfs
Favorite Series: Super Mario Bros. 2
Favorite One-Off: The Amazing Frog

Username: <<Chuckles>>
Favorite Grump: Jon
Favorite Series: Wind Waker, Sonic 06

Username: MurkMire
Favorite Grump: Danny Sexbang
Favorite Series: The Amazing Dog

Username: Goldfish Horde
Favorite Grump: Danny "Sexbang" Avidan
Favorite Series: Super Mario World

Username: Wobbu
Favorite Grump: Dan
Favorite Series: King's Quest VI
Favorite One-Off: Amazing World

Username: TaichiWind
Favorite Grump: Leigh Daniel Avidan
Favorite Series: Shovel Knight

tumblr_inline_n4b1781KmY1r6d3mk.gif

Founded by elheroeoscuro on June 6th, 2014.
Recommended theme for formatting of OP is "Color Flattered ORAS"​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The OP is amazing.

Danny's my favorite Grump because I love his stories and humor. He can be hilarious with either dirty jokes or sarcasm. Plus, he's just interesting with all his stories about the things he's done in life. And his voice is great, so it's always fun to hear him sing.

tumblr_inline_mz5mzeXo2D1rwsiug.gif

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
The OP is amazing.

Danny's my favorite Grump because I love his stories and humor. He can be hilarious with either dirty jokes or sarcasm. Plus, he's just interesting with all his stories about the things he's done in life. And his voice is great, so it's always fun to hear him sing.

tumblr_inline_mz5mzeXo2D1rwsiug.gif

Welcome to the club Astinus! (:

Isn't Danny awesome? You're right, his stories are always incredible. Did you see that Wind Waker episode where he opened up to everyone? I thought that was a very poignant episode (and now Wind Waker is finally over sniffle.)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Did you see that Wind Waker episode where he opened up to everyone? I thought that was a very poignant episode (and now Wind Waker is finally over sniffle.)
Oh yes! I didn't really follow the Wind Waker series, but I saw everyone talking about the nineteenth episode. When I watched it and heard Danny's story, it was a really powerful and inspiring moment. His story helped me to turn parts of my life around and deal with a few issues. If I didn't already enjoy Danny's presence on the show, that would have done it.

That's why I like the show more with Danny. While Jon's humor is hilarious (and I laughed so much during Goof Troop or Mario Party), I just love how honest Danny is. He's open about his life and just seems so genuine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Wooo!

Username: 22GreenAlfs
Favorite Grump: Danny, his Jew stories and impersonation of his father are hysterical!
Favorite Series: Probably Super Mario Bros. 2 because of Mayor Luigi. xD

oh and my favorite one-off is The Amazing Frog? the entire episode had me dying of laughter!

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Welcome to the club 22GreenAlfs! Glad to see that you're a Danny fan as well! (:

Speaking of which, Danny (and Ross) just passed their 1 year feat on the show! Which honestly that begs the question: what have been your favorite Danny/Ross moments so far during their tenure on Game Grumps?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Welcome to the club 22GreenAlfs! Glad to see that you're a Danny fan as well! (:

Speaking of which, Danny (and Ross) just passed their 1 year feat on the show! Which honestly that begs the question: what have been your favorite Danny/Ross moments so far during their tenure on Game Grumps?

It definitely had to be Default Dan. Danny's reaction and Ross' laugh was funny. x)
Plus the game looked a lot of fun.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
So many Danny's
Username: «Chuckles»
Favorite Grump: Jon
Favorite Series: I'm really liking their Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 series if you know what I mean I liked Wind Waker and Sonic '06
Topic: Jon's my favorite grump because I was a fan of Jontrons work before the grumps had started and since Jons work slowed down a lot when Game Grumps started I began to just watch game grumps. I really love how far its come.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I can't believe I haven't seen this club!

Username: Heir
Favorite Grump: the Dancin Hansen. (Arin)
Favorite Series: I love all of them, but Sonic '06 never fails to crack me up.
Topic: I love Arin's overactions and how angry he gets at some games, it's always so funny to me!

I've been watching game grumps almost since the beginning, and it never fails to be my favorite YouTube channel!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Man, sitting around started reading into Jons leaving. God it makes me dislike Arin :(

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I read into it a bit more not so much Arin but Suzy, I'm not going to post any screencaps here but I can PM you the stuff. Basically there's a theory as to why Jon left, everything that people have put together makes sense and it's just what is accepted as to what happened. I believe most of it is fact especially after following Jonathons past usernames and they string back to some important stuff stuff.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
There is also a silly theory that Jon did not leave, and in fact combined with Arin, creating a super-grump. The theory states that the Jon we see on JonTron is a robot made by Jacques to pump out videos 3 times as fast as the original Jon, This is also why Arin started becoming a sore loser and yelling more. The Game Grumps fandom never ceases to entertain.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
There is also a silly theory that Jon did not leave, and in fact combined with Arin, creating a super-grump. The theory states that the Jon we see on JonTron is a robot made by Jacques to pump out videos 3 times as fast as the original Jon, This is also why Arin started becoming a sore loser and yelling more. The Game Grumps fandom never ceases to entertain.
Heh, I know that one. The funny thing about it is that it makes sense considering that lately you can see a lot of Jonisms coming out in Arin. He even "Echs" and coughs a lot now.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Heh, I know that one. The funny thing about it is that it makes sense considering that lately you can see a lot of Jonisms coming out in Arin. He even "Echs" and coughs a lot now.

Even Ross has picked up on a few "Jonisms." A few times I've seen him do that licking thing that Jon usually does - I know that's very vague, a little hard to explain - but picking up on someone else's mannerisms is quite normal; I've done that myself with a few people (as well as the fact that I sometime's do that "oo-oooooh" thing that Danny does.)

What do you guys think of the Game Grumps redoing Shovel Knight even though Jon and Arin already played it back in it's Kickstarter days?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I think it's fine. I mean, Neo Grumps has done a few games that Old Grumps did (Secret of Mana, One of the Family Feuds, now this), and I think that's a good thing. I like that they're not avoiding Jon-era content like the plague, even if they do avoid bringing him up by name.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I think it's fine. I mean, Neo Grumps has done a few games that Old Grumps did (Secret of Mana, One of the Family Feuds, now this), and I think that's a good thing. I like that they're not avoiding Jon-era content like the plague, even if they do avoid bringing him up by name.

Yeah, I respect their decision not to bring up the name, but I kinda wonder if anyone mentioned it to them at a con or something. I wonder how they reacted, if they did at all, that is.

Also, I LOVE Shovel Knight, and that the Grumps are playing it! That game turned out great!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Yeah, I respect their decision not to bring up the name, but I kinda wonder if anyone mentioned it to them at a con or something. I wonder how they reacted, if they did at all, that is.

Also, I LOVE Shovel Knight, and that the Grumps are playing it! That game turned out great!

I believe they - and mostly Arin - are just side stepping the whole "Jon Tron leaving" thing; I don't personally think there's that much history behind what actually happened (and to be perfectly honest, I don't really care.) I think he's handling it in the right way - if you want to move forward, you can't be looking behind you. Although the same could be said that all the questions could stop if he just answered the question correctly. I digress.

Shovel Knight is quickly becoming one of my favorite Grump playthroughs. I don't think I've ever seen Arin so ecstatic over a game before, so it's really nice to see Arin be "Not So Grump" for a change and see some genuine reactions come out of him. Plus, after that horrendously emotionally painful run of Heart of Darkness, I think Arin deserves a game he loves xD although I wouldn't mind another series of Kirby's Epic Yarn *cough cough*

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Yeah, that Heart of Darkness play through was most likely extremely painful for Arin. I've been wondering if they will ever go back to Pokemon Firered, or if they will ever go back to Secret of Mana! I've been hoping for Secret of Mana, because I have never beaten it myself.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Yeah, that Heart of Darkness play through was most likely extremely painful for Arin. I've been wondering if they will ever go back to Pokemon Firered, or if they will ever go back to Secret of Mana! I've been hoping for Secret of Mana, because I have never beaten it myself.
You read my mind with Secret of Mana. I've been hoping they would go back to it for so long now. One day, though...One day.

Back