• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I agree with pokemaker I'd assume make a game to have fun and enjoy myself even if people arent happy with it I'd still be because it was fun to do.

As for the railing I'll work on it but the tileset can be a little weird sometimes so thats why I did it that way.

Years
Name: Nicholas
Position: Spriter & Beta Tester
E-mail: [email protected]
Proof of work: None Atm But im GREAT at computer stuff and beta tester i would love finding errors and testing game

Please, Hire Me

Thanx In Advance

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Hi Pokemon Platinum:

How's everything going? It's sad that many people fail to see the potentials in your game and bash your thread but hopefully you'll have these problems settled after a series of game progresses are made. I'm recently busy with my college stuff so I may not show up on this forum very often. Anyway, I wish you good luck with this game project and please don't give it up since you've reached this far.

Have a good time!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
inmoosewetrust

wow you are really annoying. i mean i've heard people saying it all the time but sheesh

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Route 56
Route56.jpg

And I tried to fix the railing thing let me know if there is anything else to be done.
CentralCity-2.jpg

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I just realised the opening to rout 56 isn't big enough lol Either way I enjoy mapping. It lets me be creative and sometimes down right annoying. Verdant forest pissed my friend off lol He yelled at me for ecsessive grass. But hey it's suposed to pose a challenge and most of the games gf makes arent all that challenging with their maps. I intend to make an overworld map as I go. Right now its kinda in my head. ^^;;;

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
I just realised the opening to rout 56 isn't big enough lol Either way I enjoy mapping. It lets me be creative and sometimes down right annoying. Verdant forest pissed my friend off lol He yelled at me for ecsessive grass. But hey it's suposed to pose a challenge and most of the games gf makes arent all that challenging with their maps. I intend to make an overworld map as I go. Right now its kinda in my head. ^^;;;

"Verdant forest" 0_o no way you used that name, because i used it too (but that's like a year ago, and on a hack never finished)
And now on topic:

I like this map better, with the railings connected!!
So, continue mapping, you're quite good at it!

PoKéMaKeR

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
"Verdant forest" 0_o no way you used that name, because i used it too (but that's like a year ago, and on a hack never finished)
And now on topic:

I like this map better, with the railings connected!!
So, continue mapping, you're quite good at it!

PoKéMaKeR

Thanks for the compliment. And that is kinda weird that we used the same name. ^^;;;; working on route 55 for the next couple of days while balancing hw and school.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Route 55
Route55-3.jpg

A random gym one of my friends requested.....
NeoVermilionGym.jpg

Another one and mind you this was a pain in my ass to do.....
Floor1
HeatranArena1-1.jpg

bfloor1
HeatranArenab1.jpg

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Roar. My mind hasnt really been giving me new ideas and school and work dont help. Figured I'd update to say hey I'm still alive and working on the next town above route 54.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
burntcity.jpg

I had to use another rom but here is an idea of what the next city could look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back