• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MCG Rules! Read them first before posting in this forum!

Are the rules fair enough?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
Forum Rules... (They are not strict... though...)

We want to make sure that our community forums are SPAM-FREE for everyone. So, I set some non-strict ground rules so everyone have a fun time.
  • No Member Hate Clubs or Hate Clubs (Anti Clubs).... (it's disrespectful to other members)
  • No Political Clubs and anything that break the Forum Rules
  • PC Rules Apply Here... Read the PC rules for more infomation.
  • Creating a Forum for the club and Avertising it is against the PC rules. If you do that, it will result in club closare.
  • Keep a club in a single topic! 1 thread per topic.
Have a happy and fun time....

Now opened for comments

Edit: A another edit.... :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
they sound just and fair, o noble Arwen
ps- i love LOTR too, ive read the hobbit, and then the trilogy, and also the scilmarillion...its about the creation of middle eart, etc...but anyways! nice rules, theyre fair!

PSS-MCG stands for:

Magnetocardiographic (recordings)
Manchester Craftsmen's Guild (jazz band)
MechCommander Gold (game)
Medical College of Georgia
Medium-Caliber Gun
Mega Chain Gun (Quake gaming)
Melbourne Cricket Ground
Mercer Consulting Group
Metropolitan Consulting Group
Michigan Consolidated Gas Company
Microgram
Mid-Course Guidance
Millimeter Wave Contrast Guidance
Mindbank Consulting Group
Monitor Control Group

Years
i wanted to maybe start a club, and wanted to your approval before i oculd start it, as you said we need it before it can be started. It would be called: Fan Fun club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hmm... these all looked fine for a while to me, but I just reread them now.

Any clubs that have 0 posts by the end of the week will be closed... Please PM me to have them opened again and Activity must occur after unlocking it.

Is that really necessary? I can see letting a club just drop to the bottom if no one posts in it, but to close it, too? That completely contradicts the entire point of the forum. Members are supposed to be able to create clubs and participate in the activites at their own discretion. Even if a topic isn't active... you shouldn't just close it. That's not how it's done on any other forums - topics aren't closed after slight inactivity because some people might still want to post in them. I think you should only close clubs if they are inappropriate or if they get too out of hand. It just seems unfair to close a topic like that (especially since it also leads to further embarassment for its creator).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
... and how long does it take to revise/delete a section of the rules? < 30 seconds? o.o; Wow you must be real busy if you don't have 30 seconds of time to do this...

Hmm... I always wanted to know why mods like to make a "rules for _______" thread the very first day they get modded... is it really that necessary?

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2004
Please don't get mad at me for reviving this, but, how about you close the thread, if it has been long enough to be revivable... Good idea or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back