• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokemon Quartz

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Hey guys Chaos here with a game that many of you should be familiar with: Pokemon Quartz a game made by Baro (a Spanish Wizard) that has a hilarious translation which is will be quite obvious at points but it does get better through out the game. Another thing that make this game a love-hate kinda game is the Fakemon because it is something that people either like or don't. Most arguments against the Fakemon are that they look bad but I could careless I think they are awesome. If you like my LP then you will love Zorak's LP and Yuoaman's LP. Both inspired me to do this LP.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Well here's part 2. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment so that is why my voice might sound different.

Part 2
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Well today we fight some crazy Russian circus mechanics. I'm serious!

Part 3
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Imagine trying to commit a crime with Jonic staring at you. He knows what you did.

Part 6
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Does anyone know how many time Baro put his name into this game?

Part 7
Spoiler:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
I seriously think that this was one of the best pokemon Baro ever made!

Part 10
Spoiler:

Back