• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos your best anime pokemon character?

Years
Hi who is your best anime pokemon character out if all the movies and tv seiries "AND WHY"?. mine is ash and dawn dawn because she owns piplup my favourate pokemon and then ash as he is one of the mine character in all of the movies, hope that you comment thank you
Banjo123

Dragooncroft

Tomb Raider
Years
I would say Jimmy/Ethan, Clair, or Lance and here's why:

Jimmy
Jimmy, to me, is the more powerful version of Ash. His personality is better, he fits into Pokemon better, his friends are interesting, his pokemon are better in my opinion, the character himself is mature and isn't full of bull crap, and he's cool. I think they should replace Ash with Jimmy because Ash has gone on too long. He needs to retire.

Clair
Oh where do I begin. She, for one, specializes in my favourite type. She is beautiful, smart, tough, and friendly. It was a joy watching her battle Ash in Johto. She is epic, and not a total jerk like some of the other gym leaders were. She is unique in her spirituals. She is also self-confident which I find very attractive in females. I liked her a lot.

Lance
I swear he invented the word cool. Again, he specializes in my favourite type of pokemon. He is tough, his personality is colourful, he is smart/tactical. And, what more do I have to explain. If Lance and Clair weren't "cousins", i'd love to see them shipping together.

Sorry if this was a lame response. I tried, but they are my favourite characters! :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Um... there's no such thing "best" anime character. Honestly this question is a really hard one to answer because there's no such thing as a best character. ...But if you meant favorite... than my favorite is Misty, because, well, she is awesome and she always will be. I think that Misty was always amazing and she will forever remain number one in my heart. But she isn't he best character. As I said before there is no such thing as "best character".

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
if were talking about all characters ever im gonna go with ash, may, dawn, and looker

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
My favourite is... oh... I dunno... I guess I don't really have a favourite... there's nobody really fabulous enough for me to absolutely adore them...

NO OBVS IT'S CILAN I MEAN COME ON. He's ridiculous and fun and enthusiastic and knows a lot about various subjects but certainly not everything and he's such a dork and I love him. ♥♥♥ I just wish he got more character development. :(

Others I adore are... basically the entire BW cast? Junipapa for his ridiculousness, Stephan for his cheerful competitiveness, Bianca for her excitable nature, Burgundy and Georgia for their attitudes, Luke for his enthusiasm, Cameron for his hyperactive absent-mindedness, and of course Ash for his adorableness. And all their interactions with each other. :D BW is great yo.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Don't know there are three:

James: I just really like James because he's hilarious.

Brock: Come on! Brock is the best cook ever!He is also really funny when he becomes romantic.

Gary: Gary describes me,he's a showoff and he thinks he's better than ash.He even beat the champion before Red in the game.

Back