• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Pokemon Hacks!

saison

Black Knight of Dusk
Years
pigbreakfast.png

Hey, everyone! Thought I would begin the thread with some small humour to lighten the (text-based) mood :D

I'm just starting to finally change my channel into a LP of sorts channel; I do live commentary so far, but in the (hopefully not so busy) future, I plan on widening the varieties!
Feel free to comment here or on my videos! I love feedback and interacting with people :D

Pokemon Flora Sky:
Spoiler:

I'm also doing an LP of Pokemon Dark Energy at the moment, I just prefer Flora Sky! Feel free to give some feedback! I love comments, and I hope I can keep you entertained! :)

Last edited:

saison

Black Knight of Dusk
Years
Episode 2 is up! Feel free to leave some feedback here or on the channel, I'd really appreciate it :D

Back