• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Under leveled Evolutions

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I though underleveled evolved Pokemon were in EVERY game...

Yes, in a way, but if you compare the Gyms and Elites of GS to the ones in FRLG, RSE, and DPPt, then you'll see exactly how underleveled it is. I mean it is kind of sad to see it that way.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I have a over lvl glitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lvl 76 Chimchar

What is wrong with having a Chimchar at Lvl 76?

On topic, if anything had to be changed in the game it should be the levels, just so the game won't be as easy as it was originally.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I doubt there's going to be any changes of finding wild Pokemon that evolved before their evolution point. It's a staple of the games at this point.

And there's nothing wrong with over-leveled unevolved Pokemon. Some people just like one Pokemon, but not its evolution stage. As for ingame characters have over-leveled unevolved Pokemon, it's just like the wild Pokemon that are the same. Just something included by Game Freak that's a staple of the games.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
The idea of levels are stupid anyways. In a real-world situation they make no sense whatsoever, and it'd be like having trainers walking around with DBZ scouters, reading their Pokemon.

I think it's very fitting for gym leaders and Elite Four members, who are supposed, to be some of the best trainers in the world to perfectly train their Pokemon and have them evolve earlier than usual. I'm sure happiness plays a large part in this as well.

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
I believe that people will still be able to verse trainers with underleveled Pokemon, and capture them for themselves. It might not be as extreme as Lance's Dragonite thing, but I don't think very much will change level-wise.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
^ You know before Lance's Dragonite had seemed to be underleveled to me, but last year they had that Dragonite LV. 50 event which makes things kind of reversed for his part.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
its not fair how we can't catch or evolve our Pokemon at an early level but they can :(

they should really change that for GS remake

:t354:TG

Actually, in DPPt we can catch a level 4 Staravia, Bibarel, or Luxio. So it is possible, though I still think they should change it up and raise the levels.

Back