• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2021
I have to agree Monkeyboi, those fakes are great. Just a shot in the dark, is that omnimon look-a-like the victorygreymon/z'dgarurumon counterpart?

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Those digifakes look great and so does the new tamer this game
just keeps getting better and better

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Omnimon's left leg is to small

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
Years
i love the idea of this it definately has my support :D

ps.. i was looking at the main banner and the digimon at the top looks like a mix of a digimon and a gundam :P

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
wow dude very nice sprites i love them. Digimons looks brillant and player too.

Thanks Venom.

OOOOOh an Omnimon type digifake awsome dude i so cannot wait.

lol Yep ;)

i love the digifakes and the tamer they look awesome

Thank you Monkeyboi

I have to agree Monkeyboi, those fakes are great. Just a shot in the dark, is that omnimon look-a-like the victorygreymon/z'dgarurumon counterpart?

Thank you and someone knows their Digimon, good guess.

Those digifakes look great and so does the new tamer this game
just keeps getting better and better

Thanks alot Alo

Omnimon's left leg is to small

Hmmm...does it? Maybe it's because it's behind the armor plate...I'm not to sure. It looks fine to me however.

Sweet VictoryGreymon and Z'dGarurumon mix.

Good guess lol.

Seriously, these Digifakes should start being sent to Bandai. :P

Ha ha ha That'd be nice, Thanks alot ;)

i love the idea of this it definately has my support :D

ps.. i was looking at the main banner and the digimon at the top looks like a mix of a digimon and a gundam :P

Thank you very much, Welcome to PC by the way ;)

Note: I don't plan on being on my comp to much anymore for a while. School has started back up over here and It's my senior year, so my main focus is going to be directed at school. I hope you can all understand. I'll only be on probably a few more times to converse with OG about Raptor. Alpha will be left in Ryu's care however so He'll be around if you have questions and such.

kacqn

???
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
Are you going to have digimon for the ds games like Digimon World DS, Dawn and Dusk and World Championships?

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
Probably not, this is made with RPG Maker XP, maybe in the not so near yet not so distant future, most of the Digimon World Alpha team can join Bandai.

Edit: ...Unless you meant have Digimon from the DS Games, which changes my answer completely, if so: yeah, they'll have digimon from the DS games along with digi-fakes, or fake digimon created specifically for their game.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I say you stay and work on this! Nay... I demand it!

This game is far too amazing for you to leave it alone for more than a few hours at a time...

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2021
I'm willing to wait. I've waited a hell of a long time to get digimon world. whats a few more months to get the next good one?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Good luck with your school work FMP. Oh, and SiegHart, I think that's a black Omnimon maybe a fusion of BlackWarGreymon and the black Metal Garurumon that I just google searched to see if it even existed. http://wikimon.net/Black_Metal_Garurumon

Thank you very much. I plan on going all out this year.

Probably not, this is made with RPG Maker XP, maybe in the not so near yet not so distant future, most of the Digimon World Alpha team can join Bandai.

Edit: ...Unless you meant have Digimon from the DS Games, which changes my answer completely, if so: yeah, they'll have digimon from the DS games along with digi-fakes, or fake digimon created specifically for their game.

Thank you for the explanation(s) Aelous.

I say you stay and work on this! Nay... I demand it!

This game is far too amazing for you to leave it alone for more than a few hours at a time...

Ha ha ha I'd work on it more than a few hours If I didn't spend 14 hours in school ;) I'll get decent amounts done though, I promiz :3

That depressing. looks like we wont have a demo anytime soon :(

Nope not anytime soon, but I promise I'll give you one worth while when I get to it ;)

I'm willing to wait. I've waited a hell of a long time to get digimon world. whats a few more months to get the next good one?

lol Very True I guess. Thanks for the compliment BTW lol

Note: Working on the battle system at the moment. I want to do a few maps as well, but I doubt any will get done with the time I have since they take so long. New Digifakes and Characters have been made as well.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Wow;] Amazing project, it brings me to mind times when i was watching digimon in tv as little kid;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back