• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. new to the forum.

Years
Hello.
I am new this this forum and i hope to meet people and battle and mostly trade with people. I like to make friends and i hope to meet all you people thx!!!!

i will be on the trade forum//wi-fi majority of the time!

Kindo

What!!
Years
Hello Kevin.vk.nguyen ( wow, that would be hard to say) Hope you enjoy PC! Pm me if you want a friend!

blaze_the_cat

Entire team is babies!
Years
Why hello <Insert OP name here>!

Welcome to <Memory error, file POKECOMMUNITY not found>.

Always remember to have fun, and never, ever forget this one rule, and it is <buffer overflow, Error 666>

Im sorry, i just felt a bit random. Welcome and have fun with us, we wont bite, often.

:D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sweet, welcome Kevin. This is an amazing place to trade, battle, talk and have fun! Familiarise yourself with the rules if you're not sure. If you need anything just ask. I have been here for awhile now so I can tell you some helpful info if you need it.
I'd love to be your friend, (PM - Private Message) me. I'll cya around. :cer_wink:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
Welcome to the forums, friend.

I guess you are at the right place to do what you have stated...

BTW, enjoy in the wi-fi.

Back