• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Spoiler:

Background: Screenshot of some dude flying a National (Nazi) plane in Battlefield Heroes.

-Folders-
Manga Downloader - Program for viewing your favorite chosen mangas offline from sites like Mangafox.

TmpMusic - Where I keep music I'm currently listening to. Mostly game OSTs

Website - A website I'm programming in PHP

-Icons-
Lugor Coding Notes.txt - Lugor is a mod for the game Star Wars Jedi Academy that adds an in-game programming language you can learn to help customize maps and stuff.

CopyTrans Control - Has several products including the one I use, CopyTrans Manager, which is a much lighter, less legal BS version of iTunes.

Opera - I don't use Opera much.

Safari - I don't use Safari much.

Dropbox - Allows you to store files online where you and other people you decide to share with can download them.

Gimp 2 - Free alternative to Photoshop

Google Chrome - Most used / Default browser

Halo 1 PC

Internet Explorer 8 - Use only slightly more than Safari or Opera

Star Wars JK Jedi Knight Academy - A video game

Firefox - 2nd most used browser

MyspaceIM - Full version of Myspace IM. Is prettier and more like MSN than the browser version.

Steam

World of Warcraft

X-Chat 2 - IRC client

picture of Yellow

My log of my driving hours

Curse Client - Automatically manages add-ons for World of Warcraft

The black box in the upper right is called Launchy. It's the windows equivalent of a program on the Mac where you just type in the name of the program you want to run and it runs it.

---
I regularly choose to automatically hide my task-bar for privacy reasons.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Got a new Wallpaper... it's a bit plain. But I liked the image. So I coloured it, continued the katakana border (which says "Mugen" x 100) and gave it a background.
And don't mind the time. XD)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Spoiler:

This is my desktop on the Windows half of my netbook, which I am forced to use for a school project involving Access (and I haven't converted this into a virtual machine yet like I've been wanting to do).

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
Spoiler:

The picture is by the wonderful Cacodeamonia on dA. It's a commission piece of the comic-book character Pariah, with Lara Croft's Croft Hall in the background. Yeah, I had a really weird dream one night, and this scene stuck with me. 8)

Years
This is the desktop of my new computer, which I just got two days ago:
Spoiler:

And this is from my other computer, which is actually running Windows Vista despite the taskbar:
Spoiler:

Had my new computer not come with Windows 7, I probably would've changed the taskbar on it to the Windows 2000 style as well, but I like the "Show desktop" button too much. XD

Years
This is the desktop of my new computer, which I just got two days ago:
Spoiler:

And this is from my other computer, which is actually running Windows Vista despite the taskbar:
Spoiler:

Had my new computer not come with Windows 7, I probably would've changed the taskbar on it to the Windows 2000 style as well, but I like the "Show desktop" button too much. XD

It's still there if you turn off Aero and switch to Windows Classic. Use Imageshack for your larger desktop screenshots next time. ;)

And my home Windows 7 desktop with my old wallpaper:

Spoiler:

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Oh, what the heck? Sure, I'll participate... :)
So, this is my Mac's desktop:
Spoiler:

And soon to come is my Windows XP desktop. I cannot afford 32-bit Windows 7 right now, due to medical expenses (just got my wisdom teeth taken out a week ago Wednesday).

Back