• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Challenge Cup Tournament

The Void

hiiiii
Years
[COLOR=#00000]

The Challenge Cup Tournament

Welcome to The Challenge Cup Tournament!

In this tournament, at most 32 participants shall come together in PC's very own Pokemon Online server and fight their way in the tournament througgh the championships. I myself shall be joining, too. However, I will be taking up as the position 'champion.' The tournament will start once enough members have joined the league.

Please note: This tournament, however, is different. You must fight with the 'Challenge Cup' clause always enabled, therefore giving each team a party of six random Pokemon. You must be able to use them efficiently enough to beat the other team in order to win.

Signup Form:
Your PO Username:
Your PC Username:
Your Timezone:

Rules:
-All global PokeCommunity and Pokemon Online rules apply.
-No trolling or spamming in the chat.
-When it is your turn to fight a certain user, it is your responsibility to notify the user through either a VM or a PM.
-Enjoy!

Clauses:
-Challenge Cup
-Sleep Clause
-Freeze Clause

List of Participants:
dragon456 (Champion)
TheFuturePokemon
jakrodriguez
Shnen
Barboach3

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Awesome more people! Due to the fact that the thread is slowly progressing, we'll make it a tournament of 8 people first, if that's all right with you. If no one else joins, maybe we can make use of what we have right now. >.<

pokemon PO: N/A (dont have one)
pokemon PC: thebest
EST

Wait, you don't have a PO account? Well, this is a PO tournament after all so if you're gonna join, you'll have to download it first. If you still want to join and have already downloaded PO and everything, then I'll be more than happy to put you in the list. n_n

Back