• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Twilight: Road To Dreams

Would you like to get all of the starters eg.Totodile or one of each gen.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
I guess this hasen't been posted yet, but I'm gonna fix this myself anyway.
Anyway, the Mart's warp panel is in the wrong place, and the script next to it also.
The Mart in Drask Town is what I mean.

EDIT: The game crashed when I walked back through at Esped Route to Vent Camp

EDIT2: The warps on the sideways cave exits (Lunar Mare - Second to last room) do not work due to an incorrect tile, ive put the warp on the cave doors, and i can now pass through them.

Last edited:

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
=o.
Isnt Craindos a little to overpowered for a started?

Yea, but i have made one of the gyms with pokemon strong against cranidos.

I guess this hasen't been posted yet, but I'm gonna fix this myself anyway.
Anyway, the Mart's warp panel is in the wrong place, and the script next to it also.
The Mart ina Drask Town is what I mean.

EDIT: The game crashed when I wlked back through at Esped Route to Vent Camp

EDIT2: The warps on the sideways cave exits (Lunar Mare - Second to last room) do not work due to an incorrect tile, ive put the warp on the cave doors, and i can now pass through them.

Hmm, wonder what happen.( the crashing and the warps) When I played it, it was alright. Gonna check on it. Thanks for telling me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
ok i think someone else posted this about the POKEmart not being enterable.I talked to the scientist at Archers's lab and the dude who just says hi(name).I Went to the POKEmart in town and it wont open glitch,bug,or is it just me?

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
Years
ok i think someone else posted this about the POKEmart not being enterable.I talked to the scientist at Archers's lab and the dude who just says hi(name).I Went to the POKEmart in town and it wont open glitch,bug,or is it just me?

It is just you, :) Nah just kidding.
Woopsie, I made an error in the warp position. That explains why you guys can't get into the pokemart. Really sorry about that.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
How are we supposed to continue through the game if we cannot retrieve the parcel???

Grandryan20

Pokemon Fuser
Years
Yay i just completed the beta just now.

Overall, it's a great hack but 1 thing :

When i used my kadabra's teleport to get me to the PC near then entrance of Lunar Mare (The route 4 one), it actually brought me to the original route 4 PC which is the one just in front of Mt Moon. When i walked into mt moon (renamed into lunar mare), i was alr in the middle of the cave so i just fight the black org grunt and get the old amber. =P

FIX THE GLITCH XD

```EDIT```

Also, on the way to Lunar Mare, i came across this bug catcher in a rock =.= After defeating him, the whole game hanged XD

And certain trainers (i forgot where) even though i am right in front of them, they wont challenge me to a battle lol. I think a pair of campers were included.

Sorry, i get get any screenies coz i play it on my psp.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
That Staraptor on that screen in huge (is it really that big?). Good luck.

Cid

Years
Amazing. I can't believe you got this far so fast!

Also, congratulations on the HoTW Award!

Keep up the good work, Kaizer, along with your team!

I would be glad to help, but I don't feel like ROM hacking right now.

So yeah, amazing progress, and one of the best so far. ^^

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
AWASOME, But FireRed And Ruby dont work on my VBA tought, but it looks pro! Keep up work :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
looks awesome
I'm gonna try it out right now
and btw keep up the good work

Back