• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
I just finished a new one. ^^

trainercard9sy.png

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I think it's interesting that ppl have made PokeOh/PokemonCRDs-YuGiOh Style. I figured I'd join in and make YuGiOh Style TRAINER RANK cards;
Here are two, one's male|the other's female:
KWpkoh.jpg

Jpkoh.jpg

icycatelf

Alex
Years
For those of you who make PokeOh! cards, I have a conversion that may be usefule:

Grass: ???|Plant
Bug: ???|Insect
Poison: ???|Reptile/Fiend
Fire: Fire|Pyro
Water: Water|Aqua/Fish
Ice: Water|Aqua
Electric: ???|Thunder
Psychic: Light/Dark|Spellcaster
Ghost: Dark|Zombie/Fiend
Fighting: Earth|Warrior
Rock: Earth|Rock
Ground: Earth|Beast/Beast-Warrior
Normal: Light|Beast/Fairy
Flying: ???|Winged-Beast
Dragon: ???|Dragon
Dark: Dark|Fiend/Beast
Steel: ???|Machine

(Replace "???" with whatever you want)

pokemon_gal1993

&&__UmBreOn LoVeR
Years
liam said:
oh, heres my trainer card(sorry about double posting)

well it was poorly done....The trainer sprite,wasn't transparent so,it made that white spot,so you couldn't see the background.You also drew the letters,and didn't even put in the badges.-_-

And you do know that there is an edit button.To avoid double posting,go to your last post,and edit it,and put what you need to say there,otherwise your going to get reported -_-

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Requester Ranking

Attention both Card Requesters and Card Artists! Behold my idea for keeping everyone happy in this wonderful forum! A Requester Ranking System!
Card Artists: Get people to follow your directions, and give you feedback.

Card Requesters: Get recognition for your awesome request that follows the proper format. Try to get the highest score on every card you request!

Here's how it works. Requesters, you request a card from a participating artist. They make your card, then judge you on how accurate your request was. They can also give you bonus points for extra things you add to make their lives easier. Artists, by participating, you will probably see an increase in the number of people following your request format.

How to get in: Artists, simply make a post here with criteria that you are looking for. When people request to be graded, you add their name to your post here, and grade them in a new post. Requesters, all you have to do is tell the artist you would like to participate.

The Object: Requesters, beat all your friend's score from a certain artist! Make an awesome request and be friendly, and see your score rise. Compare your score to others to see how you rank.

An Example, and My Criteria:

Base=0. Positive=Good, Negative=Bad.

Name: Mewtwo-EX
Score: +20 (could be higher, lower, or negative)

Form
Points for Request:
+5 for Animated
+3 for Standard
Uses an official form:
+5 for adding useful info to the official form
+3 for the official form
+1 if missing info
-1 if not official
-3 if not official and missing info

The Post
Double Posts:
-5 per post
Badgers:
-1 per post ("When will my card be done?", "What's taking so long?", "Do it as soon as possable")
Keeps Requesting Same Card while it's still in the works:
-3 per extra request ("Hi, I'd like card X". an hour later, "Hi, just so you know, I'd like card X". 30 minutes later, "Hey, don't forget, I want card X")
Easy to Read/Grammer/Punctuation:
+3 for exceptional
+1 for standard
-1 for substandard,
-3 for terrible

The FollowupFollows Up:
+1 for Posting "Thanks, blabla"
Suggests Improvements:
+3 for an excellent suggestion
+1 for a suggestion
-1 for a put down
-3 for a severe put down
Is Active on the Thread
+1 for helpful post
-1 for spammy post

PMs
+1 for Easy to read
-1 for bad grammar / punctuation
Question:
+1 for question not answered in TCard FAQ
-1 for question already answered in FAQ

Bonus
+1 for general niceties

Well, that's my category list and point ranking. Artists, make up your own depending on what criteria you are looking for. People who have requested from me, if you'd like to be scored, send me a PM, or post it in my Request thread.

Mewtwo-EX

TCards...Want One? Ranking
Form (If you are on this list, PM me to see your full score breakdown, or to be removed from the list)

Name: metabee14
Score: 18

Name: RayquazaMaster
Score: 10

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
mewtwo-EX: All discussion related to suggestions for the T-card forum belongs in the T-card lounge, as it says in its first post. :) I shall merge your thread with the lounge so that members can give their opinions there. I've kept the poll so that people can show their opinions on it - after this we can always clear the poll and use it for other issues. ^^

--FG

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Bishopoké, the idea is rather original, but there's one small problem, the T-card is way too crowded and the Pokémon names are hard to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back