• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: The Shadow Village Jouries. OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
This is a story about the multiple missons of the Shinobi from the Hidden Shadow Village. Not much is known about this village and you will carry out various missons ranked D-A depending on skill level and difficulty. You will have a squad consisting of
three shinobi and a leader known as a sensai.
The Shadow Village closely resembles the Leaf Village. We are arch anemies with the Sound, and are vowed to destroy Orochimaro and his evil riegn. Most of your missons will be either reconesince or tracking down Orochimaro.
List your sign-up like this:
Name:
History:
Appearance: (be as desripted as possible)
Jutsus:
Village Origin: (your original village)

My rules are very simple:
follow the PC rules,
keep cursing to a minimum,
nothing with complete power,
lastly have FUN.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Name: Takashi Hirasaki
History: Takashi was abandened as a baby in a forest and lucky was raised by wolves till he was 5 and was taken by a young lady with the name of Saria. Saria was told that Takashi was a boy with strange powers that know one knew about. Now Takashi is a hppy genin of the villiage hidden in the leaves going to the shadow village to train and become a better ninja
Apperenec: Dark black spikey hair, wears a black ninja cloth, underneath is a black t-shirt, Brown eyes, black pointy shoes.
Justsus: fire ball, chidori, rasengan, and shadow clone justsu
Villiage Origin: The village hidden in the leaves
hopes that's good :)

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
You're Accepted!
Since you're the first post you'll be in my squad in the RP.
Name: Wes
History: Founder of the Shadow Village, the new Akastky,

and has created multiple new Jutsu. He also secretly studied
under the 4th Leaf Hokage. He also is a Demon slayer who then absorbs the demons to manipulate them to his wishes.
Appearance:

Jutsus: Chaos Blad, Chiodori, Rasengan, Full Demon Realese,
Death Blade, Dragon Flame, Black Flame Inferno, ect.
Kekagenkies: Too many too list.
Village Origin: Leaf, but became a rouge ninja to start the Shadow Village.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
I really like this idea. Do you mind if I use an English Name?

Name: Alex Nara

History: Alex was a kid that his parents ignored. His parents wanted a girl to name Alexandra. So when he grew up in Konoha he lived on the streets alone. He eventually ran off and quit Konoha and on the virge of death of hunger and dehydration, found the Shadow Village and was taken in by an old couple that nursed him to help. He trained with the Elite.

Appearance: Alex wears a fish net shirt under his Chunin jacket. He specialy painted the jacket black. He wears his hair up like Shikamaru did and it's jet black. It helps him stay in the shadows on missions. He wears black cargo pants with every pocket filled with fire kunias, Shurikens, Kunais, etc. He wears black shoes like every other ninja. He wears his headband rapped around his wrist.

Jutsus: Shadow Possession, Shadow Strangle, Trap Kunai, Shadow Paralysiss.

Village Origin: Konoha

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
You're Accepted.

You are the 2nd member to my squad.
The last member to my squad will have to be a girl like
in all squads. I'll be the Sensai.

There can be other squads though.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Unfortunately, this roleplay doesn't have nearly enough plot to be accepted in the main forums, and since it doesn't look like much effort was put into the sign-ups, I'll go ahead and close this and tell you that it's probably a better idea to run it by moderation before posting the sign-up/OoC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back