• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Unknown World

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Anything good lol.
What are the features to this game?
Your forgetting that on the first post.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
Years
Wow, you should really work on your mapping, there are some very easy to see tiles error

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well i map for the game now those were some maps carmaniac had made but now i am mapping the full region that is kind of my speciality i make stories to help people out with their story then i map for them

here is a amp i made for the game

yesterday

untitled.jpg

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Balzers@ My bad, forgot to put the features in.

mulch_ar@ If there was a fourth layer in RMXP then I would be able to fix them, unless i remove the trees' that are overlapped by the water.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well every body i have got very great news

a demo is to be released and here is a sneak peek of how the story starts

capture0061.jpg

capture009.jpg

carmaniac

Years
Yes there is going to be a demo released, I am hoping to get it out by friday other wise it may be some time next week.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Love the tileset but there is a problem with the lake one where there is 2 trees in the bottom left corner that are cut off......

carmaniac

Years
Yeah, I've fixed that problem. It wont be in the demo though as you dont go that far in the game. And thanks for the comment about the tileset, I and Freak A modded it to be how it is needed for gameplay.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Well people We Have A VERY BIG UPDATE

Pokemon DEX MADE 75%
Maps Made 45%
Eventing For Demo 3% sadly
Scripting 0% very sadly

well i just wanted to show you how the hot weather maps of this game look like

untitled-1.jpg

the thing on the trees is fire they are burning and the temperature is boiling hot because of groudon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2010
I'm sorry to say this but the last map just.. doesn't look good. It looks as if the fire is pasted on the trees and houses. I also think it's quite weird the trees still have green leafes (leaves?) and the grass is green.

Maybe it's better to just add a few trees on fire, but make them look more natural.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well then i should make some brunt down stuff

well the weather is hot that is why the trees are on fire and soon you will bring it back to normal

Last edited:

carmaniac

Years
I have terrible news. Because of my laptop having a major virus it has lost every bit of data, which means I now have to restart making my game from the beginning. Sorry for the inconveniance.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
well though its true but the game is not over see carmaniac lost all the data but wht he forgot was that i still have the data so no updates were lost

Back