• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are overweight people attractive to you?

Do you find overweight people attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Chubby guys can be cute, but when it gets to overweight, no. When it gets to obese, I'm sorry, but, just, no @~@ Everyone has their preferences, though.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
When I see a girl, the first thing I notice is his face, because the facial features are very important to me.
Really, overweight or very thin bodies does not affect me, I have a little overweight so I understand you can't have the perfect body. Just be a healthy person.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm personally not, but for some people it looks really good on them. Like, they make it look good.
A lot of the cuter looking people I know are chubby or a little overweight.

I'm more into fit guys though.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
Since I am a stick figure (BMI under 18.5)-not due to eating disorder though-I would like a mate of similar stature. xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I don't want to sound rude but no I'm not attractive to overweight people... I like my females slim.

Back