• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Allergies?

#isthenumbersign
Years
Anyone here allergic to anything, be it food, animals, etc? I personally am not allergic to anything, as far as I know, but I just found out my friend is allergic to seafood, which I've never actually known someone who is.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Me? No allergies. My sister is allergic to fried chicken, which is so fun because I keep mocking her about eating it. But me, no, no allergies.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I'm allergic to shrimp. Eating it would make my throat swell...and being around it why it's being cooked makes my face get swell. Tsk. so messed up...like hell.

Also, I'm allergic to almost every kinda edible fish. LOL Except for whiting. No lie, man.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'm allergic to mosquitoes along with penicillin. If I'm allergic to mosquitoes, it's most likely that I'm allergic to bees; if so, and I get stung by one around my throat, then there's a chance I could die. :x

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Well I am allergic to the following stuff

-Citrus fruit
-Soy/Soya

Allergy are annoying

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm not allergic to anything that I know of now, but I used to be allergic to the chlorine in swimming pools; after a swim, my body would develop hives, until I took medication.

Years
I'm pretty lucky when it comes to allergies. I'm allergic to sweeteners, which sucks because I can't have anything diet or sugar free but the worse that can happen is I get a really bad migraine so if I don't know something has it in there and I ingest it I'm not too bad.

Years
I've got allergies to cats, pollen, grass, and dust, but for some reason my roommate's cat doesn't seem to affect me. I thought for a while that I had gotten over that allergy, but I went to someone's house where 3 cats live and nope, not even close. Got all red in the face and scratchy-throated and watery-eyed.

Years
None that I know of.

I can react weirdly to mold sometimes though. I can make my breathing kind of painful. Not sure if it's an allergy or not. Or if it's even real or just in my head... The painful breathing does happen legit sometimes though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to have a tomato allergy that I grew out of... and I'm allergic to mosquito bites too.

Other than that, I'm allergy-free!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I am allergic to absolutely nothing, and I won't even react to things such as poison ivy, surprisingly enough.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Don't think I'm allergic to anything. Though I guess a slight one to cats but if I am stuffing up and sneezing I eventually get used to it if I hang around said cat enough. So .. pretty much I tolerate it because my love for cats is far greater than my nose getting stuffy and my eyes getting red apparently.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I have a ton of allergies. Food wise, the Big Three are peanuts, milk and eggs. I'm also allergic to pet dander and saliva (or so I've been told, anyway), dust, pollen, and all the usual airborne suspects. But it's those food allergies that are most crippling. I have to avoid a lot of foods because of them, and if I do eat something I'm allergic, it will affect me far worse than the other allergy triggers I have.

For the most part, my allergies manifest themselves as a constant red, itchy rash and hives that cover my body. Nasal/asthma symptoms are comparatively few and far between.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I'm sure there's something out there that I'm allergic to but so far I haven't discovered it.

Back