• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Khawill

<3
Years
Would it be okay if I were allowed to take care of the girl's body? I could use the event as character developement.

Also would you mind telling me her story (if she has one? If not can I make it up?)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Khawill: I apologize, as my ability to post has been crippled beyond my control. However, I'm currently waiting for WolfOfEve, who I believe is waiting for someone else or, much less likely, missed my post.

I POSTED, HOKAI?

Yes, I hope Lucy comes to Amy's aid, because the situation is DIRE, seriously.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If it's not too much trouble, can someone please help Creed blindfold himself? It's kinda difficult to do with just one hand -.-

Amy might've, but she's dealing with totally serious stuff right now. Seriously. For reals. Super serious.

Khawill

<3
Years
Heads up guys, there will be a fight very near where you are between two of my characters, if you want to acknowledge, spectate, or ignore it fine, but please don't interfere or otherwise attempt to help. (I'm stating it in case you would want to acknowledge it, considering it will be quiet loud.)

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I've been working on this for 5 days, if it's not good enough, would you tell me if it's better or worse than the rest? Thank you for reading it in advanced!

Name: Gerald Raymond

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-13): 11

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you sowish.): Gerald is a white-haired boy with dark purple eyes. His height is around 4'6". He is also very thin with semi-pale skin. He has a yellow X across his nose, and wears a purple knitted pilot's cap with strings that reach down to his waist that his grandmother made for him. For pants, he wears brown cargo shorts. He has black shoes and a blue satchel to top it all off.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mentalstate? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Gerald is a sneaky, sarcastic, and carefree boy who loves the outdoors. He is not very organized. All you have to do to find that out is look in his satchel. He loves his grandmother, and wishes he actually knew his parents. If you bring them up he will get all weird and not talk for an hour or so. He is also a bit of a businessman to children and other pokespirit wielders. He loves to eat oran berries, but since those are hard to find, he isn't too picky about not having them. He is sort of alone wolf in the sense he does not travel with anyone in particular, but he will help others who are in trouble.
History(Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with?What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Gerald grew up near the ruins of Twinleaf Town with his grandmother. His grandmother is his only family who is still alive because of his parents' death. He loves his grandmother with all his heart and will do what she says without question. They have an oran berry bush in their backyard that they both desperately try to keep alive, even though they know it is close to hopeless. One night, Gerald felt a pull toward Mt. Coronet. His grandmother tried to keep him from going, for fear of him being killed by the adults in Jubilife. Nothingless, he snuck off during the night, for the first time disobeying his grandmother's wishes. He thought it felt exhilarating, disobedience. He headed in the direction of Mt. Coronet, feeling the pull getting stronger as he went. He snuck through Jubilife nervously, for he had heard the terrible stories of this place from his grandmother. He was seen by some adults, and turned every corner in sight to outrun them. Soon it was a full scale riot following him, with rolling pins and knives and other weapons of destruction. He eventually hid in one of the buildings, then snuck by most of the adults in the direction the pull told him to go. He reached the tablet and received his pokespirit, Cloud. He has had his pokespirit for 5 days. We pick up in my opening on the 6th day he has had Cloud.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Drifloon

Nickname (Optional): Cloud

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Cloud is what brought up the businessman part of Gerald. He chose Gerald to be his wielder because they share a common interest in nature, and he thought he was a nice person.Gerald uses lots of big words that make him sound really smart, like he is.
Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Tailwind, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Explosion, Hex, Ominous Wind

Other (Optional): Having Cloud allows Gerald to fly, but only after agust of wind carries him off the ground, so Gerald uses Tailwind to get that gust. He does this to get around Sinnoh and sell his many wares. He also uses this power to escape angry adults. He is still learning how to use this.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writingskills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your posthere into the IC thread.):

"Alright, am I doing this right Cloud?" said Gerald as he was practicing to fly using Tailwind.

"You're getting better at it. Now use Tailwind." Cloud commanded.

"Alrighty then. So I just think about Tailwind happening then..." Gerald gets swooped off the ground by the Tailwind. "Wahoo! I did it! I got really far up this time! Last time I barely made it off the ground! Now I'm like 75 feet in the air!" Gerald says excitedly.

Cloud praises him by saying, "Good job, Gerald. You're well on your way to traveling around the area. Amazing!" Suddenly, the wind picks up immensly and carries Gerald in the direction of Jubilife.

"Whoa! Wh.. Where are we going!" yelled Gerald. He feels really scared.

"If we continue drifting in this direction,we will reach Jubilife soon. Some info on Jubilife is it is filled with angry mobs, hates children, need I continue?

"I've been there. It's not home, I'll say that much. People there hate children as much as they hate, well....Uh.... Children! Now how do we escape Jubilife once we reach there?" Gerald sees a skyscraper ahead of him and asks Cloud, "Uhh, Cloud, how do I stop?"

"Well, considering you don't want to fall, persay, 75 feet to the ground. I'd say you can't unless the wind stops but you will fall if you hit the building, so it doesn't matter," Cloud said. So, Gerald hit the skyscraper and fell into a tree. "Ouch! That looked like it hurt."

"Owww... It did. I guess I need more practice."

"Uhh... Gerald? There's some people coming out to investigate the noise."

"Great, just great. Owww.... We should probaly get going then."

"Probably does not belong in thats entence. We should get out of here. Now." An adultsees Gerald and yells for other adults to come help.

"Uh oh," said Gerald aloud, "time to go! Alright first useTailwind then jump in the direction of the wind and... Fly!" But thistime, because Gerald couldn't catch the wind. The reason he couldn't catch thewind is due to the fact he is behind a building. "Okay... Instead... Rununtil I can use Tailwind then fly!" Gerald begins running to the easiestdirection, being scraped and bruised by the people he is just narrowlyescaping. He decides there is no way he can make it to the clearing withoutdying. He does not want to kill these people with an Explosion, so he does aShadow Ball to try to damage them. But this only makes the crowd angrier at himbecause he wounded some of them. "Yippe, a clearing no too far away, I'm gonna make it!" Despite all the pain of the bruises from the rocks people were throwing at him, he pushed through the pain and barely made it to the clearing. Gerald yells, "It's been nice catching up, but I gotta go. Hope to see you soon! Not…"Gerald summons a Tailwind, catches it and flies off in the direction of the place called Eterna Forest.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We had stealth. Aaaaand its gone. Apparently, Pppgggr decided to skip time, like a bau5. And over it all, a small girl has just gained immense power. Yep, I'm ****ed.

I think you confused Lucy and Amy in your IC post, because Lucy iced the wounds and Amy gained the spirit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Ice stated in his rp that he "Left me in a sorry state" and then went into the mountains....How'd I skip time?

Uhhh... Did you quote the wrong post?

_

AMY SERIOUSLY NEEDS SERIOUS HELP RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@Wolf: how so? I'm most likely bailing from the battle area once this NPC duel starts, and I'm already scheduled to help Machomuu. One more task won't be too much. Unless...

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Khawill: Who is "the girl". You mean the recently deceased Haxorus wielder? I wouldn't. Insanity might be contagious.

@Everyone: A hurricane kind of my power. I'm mostly incapacitated at the moment as far as posting goes, so...

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@Pppgggr: what I'm meaning to say, is that you woke up, and no one was there. Yellow's group had yet to leave, and ours is going to drop by right after Khawill is done with his shenanigans. Therefore, you skipped time, instead of waiting for who knows how much longer. Nothing bad about it. And I said that, because Aria left the scene directly after Lucy (Yellow) iced up your guillotine gash.

Khawill

<3
Years
Leave my Nanigans out of this! She has nothing to do with it. Jokes aside, I bet Aria gave you the cold shoulder huh. I guess these jokes make me seem cold hearted.

Sorry for mutilating those puns. I guess I just got a little crazy.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolf: how so? I'm most likely bailing from the battle area once this NPC duel starts, and I'm already scheduled to help Machomuu. One more task won't be too much. Unless...

No seriously, she's in super serious trouble for reals.

LUCY, AMY NEEDS YOU! SERIOUSLY!

Back