• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose a Superpower!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Teleportation. Forget helping the world, though I would probably use if it helped me or a friend out for good or something. But otherwise it would allow me to visit wherever and whomever I pleased whenever I want to.

I would also save a lot on gas, and unlike flight would take little to no time at all.

If you warp reality, you can teleport the universe around you! You wouldn't even have to leave your couch and you'd be at a concert!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'd say time control. Complete and total control over time, not only for the entire universe, but for specific locations and objects. If my enemies can't move, then they can't fight back. Depending on how much control I have over time, I could probably reverse time, to reverse my aging or injuries, and would essentially be immortal.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I would wanna be able to fly, have super agility, super strength and teleportation.

I always wanted to fly everywhere I wanted.
Super agility? Would help alot with my mixed martial arts fights xD
Super strength? Would help me a lot also =P
Teleportation would be so extremely useful, with just the thought of it, you could instantly be anywhere without worrying to be late.

Oh how I wish these were true *_*

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hydrokinesis has always been at the top of my superpower list, but flying and invisibility are definitely close behind, as both would be extremely useful, especially if flying also included not getting tired whilst doing so (as in, not having to exert energy at the same time). I'd use flying for the greater good of things, but invisibility would, honestly, be for hijinks, haha.

Years
I'd like to go invisible and have telekinetic powers.

The first so I can creep up with ninja-like skills, and who doesn't love moving things with your mind?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I don't know what you're all talking about as I have superpowers already. My favourite is my ability to control time, either by slowing it, stopping it completely or simply moving from past, present and future. This allows me to win the lottery, prevent my death and get infinite second chances should I screw something up. Just the other day I went back and stole the idea for Facebook from Zuckerberg.

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
I would choose to manipulate Air. If I could do so I could pick up rock large a whole lot of concentrated air pressure under the rock and fling it away at an enemy or something. So two elements in one. There is definitely more though. Water currents can easily be manipulated by air. Strong air current can cause large waves. Three elements in one. And fire can be extinguished by Air. Pretty sure air can't manipulate fire though, if tried it would probably extinguish. Think of everything you could do. Fun time is fun. :P

Or I would choose teleportation power. That would be awesome. Like, gotta go to school, "Noooooo. I'm late. Teleport activate! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." Yus, that would be cool. Do other stuff, too. It's limitless. :D

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The power of persuasion. At first I thought teleportation but then.. if you could persuade car dealerships to give you a car.. or get train tickets for free.. then I'd consider that way more useful and beneficial than being able to teleport :3

.. these are not the droids you're looking for...

Last edited:
Years
It's a really tough decision between telekinesis and teleportation. Can I just call it "psychic powers" and get them both? :D

If I had to pick one, I think teleportation would win. Just because I can't drive. I really, really wish I could just instantly arrive wherever I want. Think of all the people I could visit whenever I wanted! Or I could run errands on my own! And things like that.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
This might sound lame, but I wish I was able to create fireworks and explosives. Would be cool to fight with. XD Controlling time would be pretty cool as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As someone who adores nature, I would love to have the power to heal all plants, and have the ability to grow them.

aaand then there's also my 2nd favorite superpower, which is reading people's minds. Yeah, I'd want that. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd be boring and take invisibility 'cos I'd love to be able to walk around unnoticed. Think of everything you could get done without people stopping you to talk! Plus you could do useful things in public like exercise at a lecture (idk 7am tired!) without anyone noticing. Although it'd have to be on the condition that everything touching you/with you is invisible too since even if I'm invisible I don't want to be walking around naked :p

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Super speed, imagine all of the things I could do with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I would pick invisibility. I think it would be pretty cool. You can really do anything you want! You can pick up stuff and freak people out because they'll think your a ghost xD

Back