• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just wondering, how much time till i can change my name again? My mind goes derp when trying to work out the date.

Years
Requested name change: E40

Wanna pay homage to one of my favorite rappers out there who also happens to be where I'm from heheh. Hopefully that's fine :)

Years
Requested name change: E40

Wanna pay homage to one of my favorite rappers out there who also happens to be where I'm from heheh. Hopefully that's fine :)
Unfortunately, you had just joined back on August 5th, so you will have to wait until December 5th for a name change ;-;

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Soo, I'm not entirely sure if I can change my name yet, I feel like I can, but I'm not really sure how the 4 month thing is REALLY calculated.

If I can change my name, I would like it to be Rengar.

If I can't, can you please tell me the date that I can, and also, sorry for wasting your time.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm not really sure how the 4 month thing is REALLY calculated.

It's literally four months since the date of your last username change, give or take a day or two. There are occasional exceptions made and it's less if you're a Crystal supporter but otherwise, that's all there is to it.

Anywho done.

Years
Requested Name Change: praj.pran
Reason: on every Forum my name is praj.pran and also I forgot my password of Pokémon showdown name so I would like to change my name to praj.pran to maintain same.

Thank you in advance

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Requested Name Change: TheCurryGuy
or change it to: TurbanTyranitar if the above name is taken

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hey everyone! This thread's being closed now. Please see here for more information. You'll be able to keep requesting changes in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back