• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Fifth Gen Pokemon

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
I love Hydreigon. It looks really awesome and has 3 heads. What's not to like about the pokemon? I also love Meloetta. It's by far one of the cutest pokemon in the whole series (after Celebi)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Utah
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
To be entirely honest, I totally disliked Gen 5 with one exception.

Joltik.

I don't know why I fell in love with the little guy so much. Just seeing him made me want to actually be able to have one in real life over any other pokemon, even now with Gen 6. He's just adorable. :D

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
Serperior is the first Grass starter I have ever used because it is best-looking out of the final evo's
Spoiler:
In my opinion, the Gen 5 pokemon turned out better than expected. I like using Victini and Bisharp a lot, Hydreigon is cool, and Zoroark looks nice. I feel like I'm forgetting some though. Kyurem B and Reshiram are quality looking legendaries.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
I will say...
Oshawott and Dewott
Lampent
Hydreigon
Pansage and simipour (the best of the six monkeys :D)
and herdier, but only because he had a cool accent in mystery dungeon.

SacrosantSaint

The Beast
Years
Now, not being a huge fan of Gen 5. (Though it's still really good.) Would probably have to be, Samurott. Just with it's awesome design and dat unicorn horn :3 It's an overall beast.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
Hated the new pokemon, but thought the game overall was very well made. I like Ferrothorn and Archeops the best.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I have many, many favourites which I hardly can decide from, but my vote goes to Eelektross. This Electric-type paired with its fantastic Levitate ability enables it to be completely free of any weaknesses. It can function both as a powerful physical or a special attacker thanks to its similar attack and special attack stats, and has the perfect moves to go with whichever one chooses - Thunderbolt with Acid Spray or Wild Charge with Coil. It also learns Flamethrower. Imagine an Electric-type that learns Flamethrower! It's really rare, that's for sure. That's as good as it can get already. Even with tough competition to face, Eelektross can surely put out a good fight.

Oragtto

Cloud King
Years
Scraggy and Scrafty, they always appealed to me in some way( well all of 5th gen pokemon do). Maybe because I used to live I saw people sagging all over, I hate sagging so these pokemon should have a negative affect on me. But for some reason they don't, it's quite the opposite :0

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
Years
My favorites were Chandelure and Whimsicott :pink_love:
For B/W, I wish they didn't do all gen 5 pokes. I dislike most of them.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I think, having thought about it for a grand total of 10 seconds, I like Frillish/Jellicent the best. Water/Ghost is a great idea.

Only the blue one though, I don't care for the pink one.

Back