• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another one of my crazy ideas

Swampoleongaurdian

Team Galactic Member
Years
Okay so this is a crossover of Pokemon and Transformers(movie)
I am a bit surprised that there aren't more crossovers of this variety, and you people might not like it.

Summary:

Megatron didn't chase the allspark immediately, and it landed on the pokemon world. Now Ash and his friends are being targeted by Decepticons, Autobots, and not to mention Team Rocket! Now they are in the middle of a war and... Why is there two Dawns?

So basically, Bumblebee follows Ash around, Team Rocket has Allspark, and there's a Decepticon disguised as Dawn.

Comment, advise, don't insult.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
oh dear god another one

Um . . . sounds good. As before, you give us little to go on, but it's a good idea. I mean, who ever said the Cube came straight to Earth, right?

Maybe for a little flavour, one of the other Autobots could follow Ash around, as opposed to Bumblebee. Otherwise, it might seem just a little bit too much like the movie. And Ash might need to be old enough to have a drivers' license, or that could take some explaining.

I always like Pokemon fics with guns, so + kudos for that. And the Dawncepticon thing is kind of cool. Can they scan and become other organic life forms now?

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I could just see Megatron crushing Pikachu in one hit XD

I don't think Pikachu's lightning could save him now.

Though if you do a fic like this, it would seem as though Pokemon would get the backburner and Transformers getting the forefront, as I assume the Pokemon (perhaps aside from the legendaries) couldn't do much about it...

Though being shot at with metal among other things certainly wouldn't help.

Swampoleongaurdian

Team Galactic Member
Years
oh dear god another one

Um . . . sounds good. As before, you give us little to go on, but it's a good idea. I mean, who ever said the Cube came straight to Earth, right?

Maybe for a little flavour, one of the other Autobots could follow Ash around, as opposed to Bumblebee. Otherwise, it might seem just a little bit too much like the movie. And Ash might need to be old enough to have a drivers' license, or that could take some explaining.

I always like Pokemon fics with guns, so + kudos for that. And the Dawncepticon thing is kind of cool. Can they scan and become other organic life forms now?

Spoiler:

*throws voice to sound like Mudflap* And what do you mean by
oh dear god another one

EDIT: No pokemon death! at least not written anyways... *rolls eyes*

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Might want to cover that with some spoilers just in case ;)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Since I posted that, I have been to see Revenge of the Fallen, and you're quite right. Sorryy about that. In that case, go ahead ^_^

RIP Jazz.

Swampoleongaurdian

Team Galactic Member
Years
Edit: Change in plans, no pretender.

Ash doesn't actually drive Bumblebee, and Blackout incidentally kidnaps Dawn, oh and Dawn goes to Jail. :P :D (Nope not gonna happen.) (Bumblebee just stalks him and his friends, like he did Sam (stalker :pink_pissed:). I'm going to try and write a summary... now.

Stopped by his brother Optimus, Megatron is unable to chase the Allspark. As a result, Ash and his friends manage to stumble upon it. Autobot and Decepticon alike are after it, and Team Galactic has their own interests in it. But the battle will turn friends into enemies, as one will turn to the Decepticon faction. Due to the allspark's energies, Dawn is now a technorganic being, and the ultimate weapon. The Fallen will rise again, and time and space will be ripped apart where they meet. Ash Ketchum now has to save his friend and stop the destruction of his world. But will he be able to?

You might say it sucks, but I'm bad at summaries, okay?

Last edited:
Back