• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Online Games DCC

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ONLINE GAMING!

In this thread, you can chat about your online battles in this board, chat to other members, see if there would be interest in a certain game and anything to do with this board.

Please don't set up matches in this thread, please only leave that to the threads in the main Online Games board.

Enjoy your gaming.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
HI first post in this thread and I haaave played games online but you probably know how they suck @ Nintendo.

Years
Haha, of course I didn't tell you to post in here.

The main reason for this board is getting the online community of gaming back together! :3
It is hard to put events on due to people being in different places of the world, so having this type of board makes it more relaxed and it will be easier to set up events because I will pick a popular game at the time and go with it! :3​

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Good idea Fabio! The VG section used to be all about hooking up for online battles/events back in the day. Hopefully this will pump some life back into that part of VG.

Could we possibly talk about non-console online games such as MMOs?
I remember awhile back PC members got together and started playing Runescape together. It might would be fun to get the community questing together in an MMO. :D

Years
Of course you can. If you look at the prefixes available, you can set up any game from these:

PS3
Xbox 360
Wii
PC
PlayStation Vita
PSP
3DS
DS
Other

So pretty much any game that has online capabilities, you can set up and play! :D​

Years
It was definitely a blast for like a month but then it kinda lost it's magic for me. That being said, it's a game which I can easily pick up and play online with you guys whenever, without it being that big of a deal to me.

PokeFreakBror

I never use this site.
Years
tf2_heavy_iron_curtain.jpg

Team Fortress 2, anyone?

Years
Fabio i know this is a probably a bad request but could you create a star wars the old republic thread as i suck at making threads and i think it would gather a lot of people if you cant do it thats fine but im just asking

Thanks either way! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back