• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SS Trade Shop

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
(IV) Emilie's Trading, Breeding, & Give-away Service

This shop is now closed. Thanks to everyone who traded :)

Last edited:

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
If you would get me a piloswine, id give you a lopunny or croagunk or shinx. I have lots more on my thread (zacs legendary, shiny and starter trade thread.

I can do that :) I'll have to get it evolved to one first. I'll message ya as soon as it's ready. (I'll take that shinx ^^)

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Sure ^^. Could I trade my Jynx for a Luxray or Infernape? I'd like to try to get a jap one for breeding if I can c: if not though I'll look for another.

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
No thanks :) not quite into competitive battling yet. The majority of my pokemon levels are still quite low.

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Darn! Well can you breed me a buziel, I do have a lot of Pokemon do tell me what your looking for
My FC for heartgold is on my sig

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
I'm afraid I don't have one of those yet :/ please read under the breeding section and then see my trade list spoiler for all the pokemon I have available for trade. The ones I have available for trade are also the ones I have available for breeding as well. Are there any from there that you'd like?

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Sorry, I have all Of those, well I wanna give you a Pokemon, anything you want? Anything at all, I'm almost done with unova sex and heartgold is finished

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
Gosh are you sure? The two pokemon I've been wanting the most that I don't have yet are Absol and Jirachi. I'm not sure if you'd want to trade either of those, but I'll check and see the routes for Buizel and try to catch one =)

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
Darn I had an absol, I'll get you one and I do have jirachi but it's not from any event, I got it from my friends gameshark, do you still want it?

emilie777

Her Persona
Years
I don't mind that. :) I'll take Jirachi! Are there any other pokemon you need that I can trade for Absol?

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
I'll give you both pokemon for one pokemon
im searching for a Lickitung and a Ledyba, do you have those
if you dont have them just go catch a random pokemon and trade it to me, i dont mind
but can we do this another day, my ds is dead and i have school tomorrow ^^

Back