• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
Years
I honestly haven't planned my team for B/W 2 yet but certainly I'll be choosing Oshawott as my starter. I will probably add Growlithe to my team depending what part of the game it's going to be available to catch.

For sure, I'll be using Gen 1&2 Pokémon, since they are my favorite.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Well, since Eevee and Riolu are in there, Vaporeon and Lucario are certainly going on my team. Maybe even Arcanine. I'm picking Snivy.

oh yeah METAGROSS. I can't wait to raise a stupidly weak Pokemon only for it to own everything in the end. Its going to be the finisher in the final battle, I guarantee!

Aquarius1997

The Horoscopical Master
Years
I am a very careful pokemon player,my team has to cover all types and have desirable natures(some tick in me strives for protection) so my first playthrough would be a safe easy in game mode team of

-Emboar= fire/fighting really helps
-Jolteon= speedy electric perfect in-game pokemon
-Krookadile= i know its in the pokedex, just has to be
-Unfezant OR Archeops= depends on the location of the fossil guy
-Lapras= need a ice surfer
-hm slave

Once i know the game from the back of my hand(second playthrough) i would try bizarre but awesome teams

Years
My ultimate team: Serperior, Zoroark,Hyrdreigon,Haxorus,Volcarano, and Archeops gotta have a flyer. Ill definitly be trading over my white team who is extremelly powerful i beat the E4 70 times

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
My team's gonna be this.
Emboar:i chose Samurott and Snivy in black and whte so time to give tepig a try
Golduck:I like ducks
Arcanine: Die unova cat pokemon at the hands of the kanto dog
Magmoter:Cause i like it more then electicvire
Muk: The great mightly poo shall rise
Metagross

garjora

Ambassador of the Cosmos
Years
Well i'll probably use Pokémon I never used in White. I do know, however, that I shall obtain a magby because Magmar's are awesome.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
I only like creating a team in advance when I know what Pokemon are in which areas, and at what point in the game. Since I know none of that, I will be winging my team, but I will start with Snivy so I can have something defensive in case I get surprised by trainers. I could wait a bit until they start showing which Pokemon are in what areas, but I will be playing the Japanese version asap, and chances are it won't be up.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
concerning what's been shown in the pokedex, animated trailer, and events.
My team will be:
Emboar
Arcanine
Lucario
Resolute Keldeo (I don't care about ubers or legendaries or stuff, I like Keldeo, so it's going in my team)
Samurott
Braviary

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
With the announcements of more Pokemon I've changed mine slightly. Still using a different Pokemon as my starter, I don't know if it'll be Arcanine anymore. Either that or Delcatty. I may replace Vaporeon with Keldeo. Idk about using legends on my in-game team. I hope either Salamance or Swellow are in the game, because I'll be choosing one of them. Emolga is still in. And I've decided on Weezing, too.

Last edited:

Illuminaughty

The Graceful Idiot
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey everyone, serebii has updated the confirmed pokemon of regional pokedex for pokemon black & white 2. So far, it they have confirmed about 100 of them.
Not sure what all their sources are, but this is what they have, also look at the menu on the right to check for any version exclusives. Hope this helps :)
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

My team, if I can only choose from these 100 that have been confirmed out of 300 pokemon:

497.gif
059.gif
131.gif
181.gif
428.gif
510.gif

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
From the absolutely awesome Japanese trailer I've seen for the game, it looks like some of the older generation Pokemon will be present, as Arcanine, Lucario and Seviper (I'm sure among others that people saw) made appearances on the protagonist's and the new-style Team Plasma's ranks.

As for a specific team I'd be using, I'm not really all that sure... assuming that we'll be starting with Unova's Starters, I'll probably go with my safe-bet of either Snivy or Oshawott; sadly leaving Tepig as the only Starter Pokemon I've never actually used. (which is a shame, since I really like his basic form) As for the rest, I'll keep things quiet for now, though it would be nice to be able to use some of our favourites from previous Generations alongside our Unova favourites.

But as with everything, we'll have to wait and see. I could be a little outdated on all my information about BW2, but I honestly haven't been keeping up with it all, as I did with BW.

DestinyDecade

Voice of Destiny
Years
I'm more for a variety. I may start with an Oshawott because I already started with Snivy and Tepig. But my team is more of a variety based team.

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
Years
Well, so far I will have Emboar and Electabuzz on my team. The rest of my team will be decided depending upon what's available and when I can get them. I'm personally hoping for Grumpig and Bisharp to be available before the 6th gym.

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
With more Pokemon being added it's made my team making a little easier. :D

- Arcanine
- Vaporeon
- Weezing
- Delcatty [starter]
- Gliscor

Hopefully they're all available and spaced out. :P

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
I was so exited about Krookodile when BW came out, but I never used him in 3 playthroughs of the game. So, he is first on my list.

Arcanine will be hard to pass up.

Don't use starters that much, because there are so many other GREAT pokemon to play with.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't know what team members I'll have adventuring through the game, but I'll ultimately be with this team here:

Spr_5b_497.png
Spr_5b_376_s.png
Spr_5b_405_m.png
Spr_5b_208_m_s.png
Spr_5b_609_s.png
Spr_5b_230.png

My favorites! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back