• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story V.2

Years
"Ah! That was just beginners luck!"
Gary recalls his fainted Tentacool.
"When I have more stronger Pokemon, we will battle again!"
He runs off. You see a gym, but finds out that it is locked. What do you do now?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
There is a note on the gym door.It says:

Fellow challenger,
The life of a Gym leader has become very boring
to me.To get the excitement I need I have gone
to take over the world fishing!It is uncertain
when i will return.

--Gym leader G-

It seems the gym leader's name is torn off.Oh well, nothing suspicious here.You decide to go to the next town because it seems the gym leader won't be coming back anytime soon.But first...

Badges: 0
Bag: Pokéball x9
Current Team:
Vulpix
Lillipup

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Decided to search for Pikachu's trainer. As you search, you find a trainer. You ask him of Ash's whereabouts, but instead of answer, he offers Pokémon battle instead. So...

Current Team:
Vulpix
Lillipup
Pikachu (Ash's)

Starry Windy

Years
a Thundershock attack. That was an OHKO to Butterfree (not to mention it's critical hit too), so the trainer decides to sent out a Diglett! You started to think Pikachu might not hold it off. What will you do?

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
a Charmander! He told the Charmander to use Scratch, but, (uh-oh for the trainer) he found out his Charmander is paralyzed due to Pikachu's Static ability! Seeing this as a big chance, you tell Pikachu to...

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
No, because Pikachu is so fast, he can easily avoid the attack. It finishes Charmander off with...

Starry Windy

Years
a Thundershock! Charmander is now down, and the losing trainer told you that Ash might be headed to Viridian Forest. What will you do?

Current Team:
Vulpix
Lillipup
Pikachu (Ash's)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
(I returned!!!)

Ash comes out and says: "I want my Pikachu back. " he says. "I have a thunder stone, I'll give it to you if you give me my Pikachu!" You give the Pikachu to him?

Back