• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys… stahp… guys…

ShinyDiamond… Don't make it worse D;

Claire and Lili, make up doesn't mean "make out" c; ah whatever…

Everyone who wants to kiss someone, do it now before Skymin decides to disallow it~

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Claire: Yeah yeah...tease. ;3

@PinkSapphire: It's all good! I am reborn as Lilizuki the White. The Yuri in my signature means I'm much happier! ^_^

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Guys… stahp… guys…

ShinyDiamond… Don't make it worse D;

Claire and Lili, make up doesn't mean "make out" c; ah whatever…

Everyone who wants to kiss someone, do it now before Skymin decides to disallow it~

B- but that's how Lili and I always make up. :(

Anyway, that kind of kissing isn't really against the rules I think. I thought it was very tame. I do owe an apology to everyone though. I didn't mean to get snippy with Lili. Sorry you saw me get riled up.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I came up with a weakness theory for Youkai, these are the first ones:

Lycans- Weak against Vampires and Werewolves but strong against Mages and Yasha's

Vampires- Weak against Werewolves and Mermaids but strong against Lycans and Mages.

Werewolves: Weak against Yasha's and Youko's but strong against Lycans and Vampires.

I will add this list to the OOC and IC thread soon.

This is also the reason that i'm not allowing you guys to attack Oz yet.
But… can you guys (the ones planning to attack Oz) go the Ryuu's classroom please? c: he will enter soon.

Also… new IC day doesn't mean new Chapter ^^ this chapter ends when Oz is attacked and the students won. Then I will tell you guys that the IC day ends again… And THEN we're gonna start Chapter 3 ^^

*snuggles* It'll all be good~

@PinkSapphire: I'll try not to make it a habit!

Pffftt… kiss whatever you want, i'm not gonna disallow it. I'm the Game Master of this Roleplay so in this thread apply MY rules c; and I allow kissing muwahaha~

just don't go frenching

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'll get the rotating bed. x3

@PinkSapphire: Ooh, can I help?

Succubi Bane
Crow Tengu/Succubi (Because they're pervert races. Which one depends on the orientation of the Succubus)

Mermaid (Because they can pull Succubi into the water to stop their advantage of flight)

Succubi Boon
Mages (They have their own magic, so they have their own resistance to direct magic attacks, but illusions affect the environment, not the target, so Mages don't have resistance against them)

Werewolves (They lack the critical thinking in animal form to realize the illusions aren't there)

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
What would Yasha be strong against? I'm curious. Once they have control of their abilities, which admittedly, is later in life. They should be a trouble spot for some depending on their summons.

Years
Why do you have Lycans as strong against mages when they are weak to magical attacks?

Honestly I think this would work better if there was equal footing between all yokai with each race having weaknesses but not being weak to another. For example, with what I said about mages and lycans

1. Lycans are vulnerable to magic.
2. Mages don't have the means of countering the physical strength and speed of Lycans.

It all works out fine without trying to add some sort of Weakness/Resistance system and overcomplicating things.

Khawill

<3
Years
Snowpeople counter everyone. Why? Let me list it
1. They are absolutely the coolest. The possibilities are high
2. Fire kills people, ice can preserve or protect as well as kill.
3. Ever try punching a glacier? (PS a certain unsinkable boat attempted and failed.)
4. You can't outsmart people if you are shivering .
5. You're body is pretty much mostly water, (chemistry says mostly nothing though...) thus all that has to happen is turn down the heat.
6. Go ahead and try to find something that ice can't fix.
7. Cold days wont slow them down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let's look at the cons
1. They gotta suck on some candy.

Man that's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and don't even think about talkin bout fire foxes, they ain't got **** on this! Little bit of ice and they won't be warm enough for a spark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's look at the other races-
Crow-things: Really? A little ice on the wings and just try flying
Human Leeches: Guess what ice is made of? Good ole Dihydrogen monoxide!
Phycic puppies: You ever seen a dog try and get a piece of ice and it keeps slipping away? Yea, good luck
Muscle puppies: A little icy fur and they'll be running with their tail between their knees
Book-snakes: Cold blood? Let's make it cooler. You'll be reading at a negative ten degree level after a little snowman power.
Fairies: Don't try it
Catnip Addicts: Good luck scratching through ice with you're kitty claws
Aquaman's daughters: Enjoying your nice, warm pool? Well that sucks
Vegas Con artists: Magic? Is that some kind of joke? Let's see you make ice claws disappear from your chest!

So you may be thinking, what is their disadvantage? Why hasn't evolution just made everyone a snowperson?

Well stop thinking, you'll hurt yourself. Snowpeople are kind enough to allow the other races to quarrel amongst themselves. One can only be respectful when in the preasence of one of these powerful, and generous Youkai.

Khawill

<3
Years
@Khawill - Do snow people like being on fire? I don't think they'd survive melting.

You're petty, barbaric, and rather silly statement has ceased to actually have meaning!!!!!!!!

I think the question is, can fire be set upon snow people in the first place? The answer is no!!!! You see, fire needs a heat source, and then it needs something to start it. Now how can you get close enough to start it? And how could you possibly get warm enough near them for fire?

If that isn't enough, did I not mention what ice is? DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE as in H2O as in WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus, I end my argument with more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys please :p i'll decide on the weaknesses list okay? The list I posted a few ago was just an example~

c: …… Lili… can I have tea……? Green tea or strawberry tea…?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So many words that I'm too lazy to type.

Also, Skymin's gone, so every rule can be broken!

So, uh.. Why is it that Lili and Claire get all the love? Don't others deserve to feel such emotion?

Onto more serious business. The reason Lycans are resistant to Mages is because they have brain power, which would mean a high resistance to spells, and plenty of ways to prevent the Mage from casting any sort of spell.

Solo, on the other hand, doesn't have this resistance at the moment. This is because he doesn't know how to use his powers very well, nor does he know the many abilities he could use with his power. All in all, he needs work. He does well with hand-to-hand though, which is primarily the only reason he's ever won his fights.

As for saying he's stronger than Fairytale, that's untrue. The Commandeer was referring to his stamina/endurance, because every time he's beaten down, he refuses to stay down. He can take many beatings before he's down for the count. His use of powers is what knocked him out each and every time.

Of course, this was also one of his reasons for joining Fairytale, among many others.

So... No comments on that Solo spoiler then?

Khawill

<3
Years
It's kinda like batman in justice league shows.
He isn't stronger than any of them. Though he can take more punches and energy blasts than any of them. (Seriously, batman can't be human, even in comic superman, and apocalypse have punched and wailed on him just for him to call Alfred for a sarcastic remark)

Frio and Elise are in class early, open to any interaction.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Onto more serious business. The reason Lycans are resistant to Mages is because they have brain power, which would mean a high resistance to spells, and plenty of ways to prevent the Mage from casting any sort of spell.
Um...I don't think that makes much sense; the brain power = resistance part. If that were the case. mages would be resistant to other mages, but their not, they just know how to counter magic with magic. I mean, I guess a mage could be more resistant to magic than other species, but if a mage where to be hit dead on by another mage's fire magic, they'd probably be burned to cinders.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I don't really see why we need strengths and weaknesses against certain types. It kind of makes them seem like human pokemon. xP

Back