• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Wow, with all these features this game is going to be a really long walkthrough for me to make. I'm only on part 9 (Aqualight)! {XD}

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????!! I was litteraly looking at the screens for ten minutes *-* This game has me hyptonized xDD anyways can't wait for more pics Im addicted

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Years
Had fun reading the first post i wonder though how will download packs work are they like DLCs we get the ups and patch this hacks rom and use our save to play the new locations?

I got hypnotyzed too while reading the first post and looking at the screens this hack is something special for sure xD

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
wah! what do i have to do next after the tizzle thing in the forest?
Gym Leader Lola returns!
This hack looks great keep it up
Thanks dude!

Dude, Your Updates Are EPIC, Love The Screens & Battle Music, now i'm even more Exited for This :D
Thanks! Prepare for many more screens!
Had fun reading the first post i wonder though how will download packs work are they like DLCs we get the ups and patch this hacks rom and use our save to play the new locations?

I got hypnotyzed too while reading the first post and looking at the screens this hack is something special for sure xD
I can go many routes with this, but not sure which path I should take yet, haha. And yeah, they'll be optional DLCs while containing compatibility with the actual main game release.
----------
The primary way I had been thinking of it, was the DLC being more of a mystery gift feature that you must unlock in the game (it will be challenging!)
. Basically, what I mean, let's say you unlock the "Mystery Gift" feature in-game (it will be a key item), with that key item, a certain flag will be set telling the game that my DLC will work for that save file (if you didn't get the key item, you can get the DLC still, but the game would not recognize it).

Now in-game, I can get really weird and crazy with this! Many random, or completely new areas, or even those random places that seem inaccessible at first will open up! That can happen or I can have a market man or random NPC give away promotional items to unlock new places. Or I'll just have both!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 26, 2015
tnx dude. i already got 4 badges and im looking for other sidequests. seems im gonna get stuck again at some point. haha

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
DLCs sound interesting
Should i play 2.5 or wait beta 3 which seems to come soon

You should start playing Beta 2.5! In Beta 3 you can use your save file from beta 2.5, so you won't have to start over! ;)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Hey I remember someone else saying that their game froze while trying to enter a cave in the desert. The same thing happend to me. Fixed in beta 3?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hehe im not so sure about using an older save file for an updated game since i started gaming no matter on pc or if on a gba i get this feeling and belief that using an older save will cause bugs no matter if even devs tell its safe xD
This is true. When I play hacks, I personally like to restart from the beginning because I like playing through the new updates for the early portions of the game. Beta 3, once again will have some nice additions to its early parts.
Hey I remember someone else saying that their game froze while trying to enter a cave in the desert. The same thing happend to me. Fixed in beta 3?
Don't go in there. It is not Murk Cave, it is a secret cave for Regirock for a later beta. Murk Cave is all the way south.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 26, 2015
why doesn't the bar open up for me? i've already beaten youngster joey. and i cant find tizzle. am i supposed to fight someone else first?

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
The dedication you put into this hack is awesome. keep it up i think your hack is going great. You're very active in your thread too. This is definitely worth the HOTY of 2014. this better get popular like glazed did !!

Back