• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Revenge of The Moderation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Achamo! Put down that big, red, underlined text right this instant! You might poke someone's eye out with that. <.< Seriously, I thought you'd know better than to do such reckless things here. I'm letting you off with a warning this time, but don't play your luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
You accused me of doing something, and then try to ban me. It's time for:

BANNED (PERMANENTLY)

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Goku Goku, according to your signature you have claimed me and everyone else here as your bishies. You have not, however, obtained written proof that no-one else on this forum has claimed me as a bishie even though I can, regardless of circumstances, only be claimed by up to three people at the same time. This kind of inconsiderate behaviour will not be tolerated. I'm giving you a warning and I'll be expecting you to remove that claim from your signature ASAP as well as send an individual apology PM to every member of these forums. If you refuse I will have no choice but to ban you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Alter Ego, you don't understand that I'm allowed to do that, and besides, I'm the one calling all the shots here! Hah!

BANNED (PERMANENTLY)

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
Years
Goku Goku , you have banned me and Alter Ego permanently and have claimed everyone as your bishies. You have also used a red font color in your text. That's a big no no. Only blue and green is allowed.

PERMENANTLY BANNED!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Lightning Rider, you dare defy my powers?! I hereby strip you of any power or rank, and permanently ban you for all eternity, as well as your children, and their children, and so on...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
You have BF in your siggy yet havent actually joined.

Banned-ness.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For not living in the best state, WA, You only get a warning.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Banned for not having proof I'm a human.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Anyone a member before I joined are all banned until I log off 100 times afterwards. ;\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back