• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Haha thanks @gimmepie i've received alot of help and advice! Everyone here is really friendly!
Btw to anybody reading this there's this rp called PokeSentai and I thought the concept was pretty good and interesting. I know I'm new here so i don't really have any credibility but, it seems i'm the only person interested in it and I feel pretty bad for the guy who made it. If you could go check it out for me I would be really grateful! :)

Years
Btw to anybody reading this there's this rp called PokeSentai and I thought the concept was pretty good and interesting. I know I'm new here so i don't really have any credibility but, it seems i'm the only person interested in it and I feel pretty bad for the guy who made it. If you could go check it out for me I would be really grateful! :)

Thanks, but the lack of interest just means I need to retool the story and game-design a little to make it more accessible for people who don't want to read 20 paragraphs in a RP description. So for now I think I may mothball the idea.

GenethepowerfulXD

Follower of Gene
Years
Has anyone looked at the Pokemon dystopia role play, the story seem really good and it dosn't have many people signed up yet. I'd really appreciate it if anyone would look into it :) thnx.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
Hello all! I just wanna throw an idea out there, maybe find someone to co-run an RP with me (or at least someone I can bounce ideas off of). :D

I've had this idea in my head for a while, and it was originally supposed to be a fanfic I was going to Round-Robin with my boyfriend and best friend. But it never really got off the ground. ^^;

The idea: Pokémon Gijinkas in a Final Fantasy-like setting.

This is a very vague description of what I have planned out, but it's the best short description I can come up with. XD PM or VM me if you're interested, OK? :D

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
@machomuu: Just a fantasy setting with job classes, not any FF in particular. :3 FF comes to my mind when I think of a setting like that, hence my original phrasing. XD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Nickle4aPickle: If your interested in FF you should check out my FF rp. We've still got two spots left in it.

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
@Genevieve: I'll check it out, but I'd still be interested in doing my idea in addition to any other RPs I may join. :3
Thanks for the suggestion! ^^

EDIT: Ah, is it the XIII RP? I haven't played XIII, so I'd be completely lost. D:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Yeah it is, but I've included a spoiler warning and explained a lot of the important terms and have a link to the wikia on there.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
So... I was wondering, would anyone be interested in a Ghost In The Shell Roleplay? One that is based in the Stand Alone Complex branch? o3o

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So... I was wondering, would anyone be interested in a Ghost In The Shell Roleplay? One that is based in the Stand Alone Complex branch? o3o

AaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAaAaAAAAaAAAaAAAaAAAAAAaaAAAaaaaaaaaaaAHHHHhhhhhhhh

I don't want to join any more roleplays, but I certainly think it's an idea to be pursued. It could be awesome if it's handled correctly. //mainly remembers that anime because of the awesome intro theme

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
:o Just had the greatest idea ever.... Can someone make a Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night Role Play?! I'd be sure to help out but, I don't think i'm good enough yet to start my own role play... If anyone's interested please message me or say something!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I dunno any mangas from the above but I guess seeing more RPs would be nice :) and maybe I'll join. Who knows?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't watched the anime but I have listened to, and even used as RP theme, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVgSuuUTwQ Because it is really wonderful.

:3

:o Just had the greatest idea ever.... Can someone make a Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night Role Play?! I'd be sure to help out but, I don't think i'm good enough yet to start my own role play... If anyone's interested please message me or say something!
I know that the old admin parallelzero ran some Fate/Zero or Stay Night RPs. Maybe you could see if he's still around and up for it. Other than that, I don't really know because I haven't watched those anime and haven't heard anyone else talk about it here :]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hello. I've been a bit into Ghost in the Shell but I haven't watched in years. Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero are my friend's forte. I've been more into Kara no Kyoukai (also by Nasu) I've been playing Fate: EXTRA so I would be really interested to see how an RP of it would go. Death and destruction of other players and all that.

I actually wrote up a draft of a Digimon RP today before I had to go out and get stuff. Here's the background. What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't think there would be a trouble attracting people for a Digimon RP ;) Story sounds good, it's based on Tamers, right?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Fuyu: As long as it relies on the first three seasons as cannon I'd join. Been waiting for a good digimon RP.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
@Fuyu I've been wanting to watch Kara no Kyoukai for a whilee now. And yeah it would be pretty interesting... I'm gonna start a draft for a Fate/Zero RolePlay if anyone would like to help me please message me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back