• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my sprite shop good?

How is my sprite shop?

• Awesome, I have to request there!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bad.

• Ahh! I've never seen anything more horrible!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
I had an idea to put up a thread here to let people vote on how good my sprite shop is. If you don't know where it is, it's right here. Well, vote and comment as much as you want to.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Why is this in Art gallery...? XD

Edit: Plus this is pretty much the same as your other thread except you request there. So...

*reports*

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Alex ^^; Please try and not be so defencive =3 we got things.

However I do agree on that Dr, sorry.
But you shuld have placed this in the spriters lounge(sp) =3 if you can, can you please post it in that area ?

However I have seen your sprits and I think your pretty good^^ Just need a little work on your dependance on peoples opinions =3. That may drag you off the far end if you work to hard to please others and not yourself.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
You're right Freenaturearts. I should just post this Spriters lounge. I'll do that then. I just didn't expect that i would get reported for making this thread, but I did. Anyway, can this thread be closed?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Yes, this thread shouldn't be in the Art Gallery. Also, you're not allowed to make these sort of threads (art-themed threads that don't have any art in them) - if you wanted to ask about your sprite shop, you should post in your sprite shop itself and ask people what they think of it. :) There's no need to post a whole new thread for it.

Hope that helps!
*locks*

--FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back