• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Yeah trying to make a shiny eevee team. Need 3 more & I can start training. :)

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Hey,Livewire!

Would you accept this:
Absol lvl 1 UT with egg moves megahorn/stone edge

For this:

Charmander lvl 1 UT with egg moves dragon dance and outrage

or

Larvitar lvl 1 UT with egg move dragon dance and outrage

Years
Hey,Livewire!

Would you accept this:
Absol lvl 1 UT with egg moves megahorn/stone edge

For this:

Charmander lvl 1 UT with egg moves dragon dance and outrage

or

Larvitar lvl 1 UT with egg move dragon dance and outrage

yeah id love DD charmander for absol. let me go breed a few real quick. :)

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
I am SEVERELY interested in your UT Croagunk and Cranidos fossil... but I don't have anything under your 'wants' or anything even really worth for trade, I'm actually just getting started as a trader/breeder/trainer....

Years
what is the nature of your UT egg moved magnemite?

i can breed it with a modest nature, or i can try for maybe bold or timid

I am SEVERELY interested in your UT Croagunk and Cranidos fossil... but I don't have anything under your 'wants' or anything even really worth for trade, I'm actually just getting started as a trader/breeder/trainer....

thats quite allright whatever you can trade for it is ok.. however the skull fossils are in my platinum version so add both FC's (plat+Soul silver)

Last edited:

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
i can breed it with a modest nature, or i can try for maybe bold or timid

thats quite allright whatever you can trade for it is ok.. however the skull fossils are in my platinum version so add both FC's (plat+Soul silver)
alright, i can get you a torchic and turtwig egg for them, i dont think there'd be anything spectacular about them though, is that good?

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
Hey man can you do me a solid and IV breed me a timid or modest Natu (just over 25 in spd and s.atk doesnt have to be perfect) I'd owe you one man ^-^

Back