• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Snorlax? It doesn't even talk! And it sleeps all the time, still it's adorable. ♥

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It is one of the best Generation l Pokemons. It's obviously powerful. :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Charizard? It's absolutely strong too, so it's interesting to see these two battle. :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
The only advantage that I could think of when Charizard battles Snorlax is that it can fly. :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I have a feeling that Snorlax will win in a battle with charizard ;)

Interesting o.o Personally I think Charziard would win on account of its speed and Snorlax not being able to land a hit as a result... But then against Snorlax is more powerful by far! If it scored a couple good hits, Charizard is going down.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It is, but yes it could fly and could just use a couple of attacks like Flame Thrower. :P

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Wow, a lot of new posts. I have lots of points to update. MiltankRancher, I think you may pass me after I update.

As to the conversation, Snorlax would win hands down. He's extremely bulky, so he could easily endure some of Charizard's attacks. Then, all he has to do is Rock Slide his ass! BOOM!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
As to the conversation, Snorlax would win hands down. He's extremely bulky, so he could easily endure some of Charizard's attacks. Then, all he has to do is Rock Slide his ass! BOOM!

This. With Snorlax' super bulk, he would merely shrugged all of Flamethrower's damage (considering it is STAB and all), plus a few Rest which Snorlax is the best! And then, omce Charizard is tired of everything (and running out of PP), Snorlax would merely use a Rock Slide (or even Surf) then BOOM! Bye, Flame Pokemon.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alright, just gotta copy-and-paste in my updates. MiltankRancher, you did surpass me. Your points are 292 compared to my 284. :\

As per the topic, miltankRancher, you should remember that Surf would not be nearly as effective as Rock Slide. Snorlax is a physical attacker, not special. Also, Charizard only has a 2x weakness to Water, but a 4x weakness to Rock.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
In the anime, yes it could. But in the games, I doubt it depends actually. :P

miltankRancher

Years
Alright, just gotta copy-and-paste in my updates. MiltankRancher, you did surpass me. Your points are 292 compared to my 284. :\

As per the topic, miltankRancher, you should remember that Surf would not be nearly as effective as Rock Slide. Snorlax is a physical attacker, not special. Also, Charizard only has a 2x weakness to Water, but a 4x weakness to Rock.

then I gotta be the owner

yes, I know that of course. But due to his awesomeness, even an unstabbed, special, 2X damage Surf would still faint that lizard.

In the anime, yes it could. But in the games, I doubt it depends actually. :P

Yeah. That I agree with you 100% (but we still cannot deny that Snorlax can actually manage that)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
miltankRancher, feel free to spend some of those points. ;) New partners, shiny partners, choose the next Pokemon of the week... just PM me to shop.

And, yes, in general, anime logic =/= game logic. In the anime, Ash managed to defeat Brock's Onix with Pikachu using Thundershock.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That was certainly unbelievable as we all know that Electric attacks won't work on Rock types. o3o/

miltankRancher

Years
Ash's Pokemon are weak against everything. :\

Yeah, anime gaming styles are not parallel to the gaming world which seemed illogical since it is just the same world they are all living in.

@Deoxys: Yeah. Just still trying to decide. LOL/

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Congratulations, ikaroschase! :]
Sorry for really late post, my internet was down.

Lol, can't forget in the first movie when Pikachu defeated a Graveler with thunderbolt. Now that's impossible. xD

miltankRancher

Years
Congratulations, ikaroschase! :]
Sorry for really late post, my internet was down.

Lol, can't forget in the first movie when Pikachu defeated a Graveler with thunderbolt. Now that's impossible. xD

LOL. Brock's case was more unforgettable. C'mon, even if Onix had been watered down (say a with a Water Gun), we still know that it would not be affected by Thundershock no matter how wet he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back