• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It took me like a minute to get past the part with flash. I'm just that awesome.

And eventually got through the whole Victory Road, though now I'm on Route 13 or something after going to Castelia to see Victini at Victory Island. So cute. ♥ Tonight I'll probably switch the internet back to WEP for a bit to Game Sync with my brother's Black version for Memory Link.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I was underleveled for his as well? I don't quite remember but either way it wasn't too difficult.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I guess a skillful combination of Dewott's water attacks and Crobat's flight might do the trick.

...or I just spam water attacks. That should work to.

I have to say it's VEEERY convenient how you can get a water-flying type just before Driftveil :P
Not gonna use it though. I dislike the duck things.

Hmm. Any tips on how to utilize Crobat? I have no idea what direction to go with it.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I always teach my Crobat Fly, Toxic, Cross Poison, and Confuse Ray. Idk why, but it always turns out that way :X

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Cutting in to the conversation again, or should I say blocking the conversation again.

Years

Yes, I had spent almost 4 weeks as a Tier 4.

In fact, even the memes heard about my new big 5:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back