• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll interview your character

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
-What do you see yourself doing in the future?
I always dreamed to be a computer programmer.
-Are you currently in a relationship?
None for the moment.
-Do you even know if an antidote exists for your rapid aging?
Yes, there's one and I'll find it at all means.
-Are you famous or do you try to keep on the "down-low"?
I prefer to stay quiet than be a famous dude.
-Do you ever wonder if you're the only one?
I used to but now I don't care.
-Did anyone shun you because of your "powers"?
No, if they did so, they wouldn't be living.
-Were you allowed to play sports either in school or in the community and if yes, did you?
No, I thought it was unfair and it attracted too much attention.
-Do you ever wish that the scientists would have picked some other unfortunate soul?
No. I kinda like my powers.
-Do you have any friends?
I have only 2.
-Do you keep your powers a secret or are you public with them?
They are kept secret except for my 2 friends.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
What is your full name?
KoolKat Gold
When and where were you born?
March 1, 2000, in New Bark Town, Johto.
Who are/were your parents?
Kris Gold Sr. and Jason Gold
Do you have any family other than your parents?
A younger sister, Chris, and a second cousin, Red
Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
No, but I can tell you I defeated my second cousin Red with just a Quilava.
Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live in Goldenrod City, but I travel to newly discovered regions for the Pokemon League.
What do you do for a living?
Pokemon League Champion, of Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Swinnu. I'm saving up money to buy a ticket to the newly discovered Kalos region.
Do you have any special abilities?
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
OK...
8msUIfK.png

That's me.
To which social class do you belong?
Upper middle class.
Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
No, except that I'm allergic to Ghost-type Pokemon.
What does your voice sound like?
Average voice for a 15-year-old.
What do you have in your pockets?
Pokedex, Pokegear, and a Pokepad from the Swinnu region.
Oh yeah, here's a StarterX Magazine from which I'm ordering 62 Cyndaquils. Don't ask, I'm a breeder.
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I have the annoying habit of naming my Pokemon after book animals, especially Harry Potter... I have my PC full of Rattatas named Scabbers and Hoothoots named Hedwig and Pigwidgeon and a Persian named Crookshanks. But otherwise, nothing really.
Your main Pokemon?
Blaze, my Quilava. He's as great as Quilavas can get, and he gets along with pretty much every other Pokemon I have. He also can Surf, due to the incident of his egg hatching at sea.

Other info:
I have a girlfriend, a shiny Shinx, and a Raikou which I obtained when lightning struck my house. I'm 15, almost 16, and I'm the most powerful trainer in the Johto and Kanto regions.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
@KoolKat vs. Lucas - KoolKat Gold

How often are you on the road for the pokemon league?
Do people often underestimate you for your young age?
What's your main party of six pokemon?
What form of transportation will you be using for your trip to Kalos?
Do you plan to become champion of Kalos?
Do you want to catch all pokemon, or just the ones you want to battle with?
When did you start your first journey?
Do you expect anything from your trip to Kalos?
Are you excited about the new pokemon available?
Will you be taking any of your previous pokemon with you, or starting fresh?

I would like some help fleshing out another character, so here I go.
What is your full name?
Badron Simolson

Bristol Ca, USA

My dad, Nolafus, you interviewed earlier remember? My mom died when I was seven, it's been rough, but we've been getting by.

I have a little brother named Kren, he's seven. My grandma and grandpa on both sides are still alive. We don't visit my mom's parents often and we don't visit my dad's parents at all. I'm not exactly sure why to be honest.

I just got suspended from school. This human kid spilled his lunch on me and when he started apologizing this bigger human kid started saying how humans shouldn't have to apologize to srains. Eventually things got heated between him and me and he threw the first punch. I easily dodged it and punched him back, he went crying to a teacher after that and now I'm suspended.

I live in Bristol with my dad and brother. My dad you interviewed earlier so I don't think I have to describe him, but my brother Kren is just like any little kid. He's too innocent to see the unfairness that's going on and it really drives me nuts sometimes.

I'm in seventh grade.

No, I'm just a normal Srain.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Well I'm 5'4" and my scales are a dark green. I'm a Srain as stated before and my eyes are green. I'm 125 pounds and my normal wardrobe includes casual clothes. We can't afford anything fancy.

My dad says we're fine, but I know we're below the poverty line.

Not that I know of.

Average I guess. That's a tough question to answer with words.

Nothing

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Since I have to take up a lot of the responsibility around the house I act old for my age, or at least that's what I've been told. I hate group projects at school and prefer to do work on my own.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
How often are you on the road for the pokemon league?
Almost 24/7. Mostly on the weekends I relax, but during the week I'm either training or studying techniques.
Do people often underestimate you for your young age?
Mostly Gym Leaders...... and the Pokemon League.
What's your main party of six pokemon?

Blaze (Quilava)
Flash (Luxray)
Draco (Dragonite)
Thundura (from the Swinnu Region)
Raikou (The one I got got from the lightning that hit my house)
Charizard, Swampert, Torterra, or Samurott (Depending on where I am)

What form of transportation will you be using for your trip to Kalos?
Either the S.S. Suicune or by Pokemon League Private Jet.
Do you plan to become champion of Kalos?
Probably. Depends on whether a Fennekin can help me defeat the league there.
Do you want to catch all pokemon, or just the ones you want to battle with?
Mostly a balance. I'm close to catching the entire Johto Dex, and the Kanto Dex isn't far behind. My Hoenn and Sinnoh Dexes are almost empty. However,
my Swinnu Dex is complete. My National Dex is somewhat mediocre. I typically catch everything new I see.
When did you start your first journey?
Age of 12, from New Bark Town. Around 2012.
Do you expect anything from your trip to Kalos?
Mostly new adventures, and maybe a few challenges.
Are you excited about the new pokemon available?
Yes. I'm looking forward to the new starters available. I saw them in the
StarterX Magazine advertisements.
Will you be taking any of your previous pokemon with you, or starting fresh?
I'm keeping Blaze and Flash, and probably Draco. My others will temporarily retire to the PC until I get back to Goldenrod.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I'll give it a shot. I've been writing for this character for over ten years, so I'm certain there aren't too many character loose ends in what can be expected from a general audiences, anything goes comic. Having said that, I'm really aiming to flesh her out in these final stories, so I'm willing to challenge myself with this to see if there's anything I can glean from it.

What is your full name?
Nidorina Schnider. Given that I was born into a large family of Nidoran, I was christened with the family nickname of "Nini". Elsewhere, a Bellsprout started calling me "Nido-san" as a joke, and it stuck for a short while, but fizzled out considering I don't even like the nickname.

Plebeian State Park, MT. I can never remember what year I was born. I feel like I've been the same age for years...

I just call 'em mom and dad. Everyone else calls 'em Mr. and Mrs. Schnider. Also, they're both Nidoran if you couldn't guess...though with Pokemon breeding being as complicated as it is, I guess not. And you might've thought they were like a Nidoking or and Nidoqueen or something. Huh, I guess it really isn't that clear cut.

Seven siblings, and my Pop Pop (grandfather) is almost always around. Mamaw (grandmother) isn't as close by, but she's still going strong! I've probably got a whole lotta other cousins and uncles and great-this and that three times removed. We breed like, uh, rabbits. :P I also consider myself to have two families, as I'm the godsister (whether they like it or not) of lotsa other creatures. Because of how I was raised, I'm huge on family and closeness.

My Pop Pop taught me how to trap black bears in the woods. Well, that's not really a story, but I have plenty of childhood memories. Almost all of them good, many of them ending with a butt-whoopin', but not too different than what I'm sure many people have. I guess that could be seen as boring coming from a Pokemon.

Currently, I live in an apartment by myself in Downtown Dream Land, Dream Land being a country on the planet Pop Star. Uh, how I got there is a short but ridiculous story, much like everything else that seems to happen to me. The people are made up of... creatures from video game universes that you're probably familiar with. Pop Starians would be the main population (Kirby's species, Waddle Dees, pyrotechnic clowns, giant hamsters, you know how it is), but we seem to have a lot of Bomber people as well. Humans are more rare, but I've seen a few. If you can name the game, I'm sure I've seen one creature from it around.

I own my own salon. I had to learn to cut my own hair after those two idiots in Johto nearly killed me (how does a botched haircut increase one's happiness?). Turns out I have a real knack for hair! I can even stylize the "hair" of the undead! How's that for skill?

Eh, I know some moves like Blizzard for some reason. Pokemon-magic or whatever, don't ask how it works.

Standing on my hindlegs, I'm at least 3 feet tall. Weight, about the same as an average Nidorina (I'm slimmer but larger in scale, so I guess it balances). Race, uh... United States North American? I mean, that's about as in depth as I can get beyond "Nidoran". Quill color is like a sky blue, eye color is reddish. When I do dress up, I tend to get a lot of inspiration from fashion bloggers, so I guess indie-trendy? Did I just make that up? No tats or scars, odd considering how rough I was as a kid.

Distinguishing marks, let's see... As a Nidorina, I do have spots. Funny enough, they're pretty uniform. Three on each thigh, and they start as large at the top of my thigh, then get smaller as they go down my leg. You know, what's weird is that the pattern is symmetrical on both sides, it's as if some sort of powers that be wanted me to be easy to paint if someone ever painted a portrait of me or something.

Middle. Or about as middle as it'll get for Pokemon. Some of us choose to live like all you humans do, we just keep our societies hidden. ;P

No, but I'm prone to inflammation in all the worst, unreachable spots if I ate something that wasn't too kosher.
A woman in her early-mid 20s. Humans can only hear Poke speak, but I still sound like some girl you probably knew or will know. It's fun to see how many minds I can blow with that. In Dream Land, everyone can understand anybody. You'd think it was wizardry or literary hand waving, but they really just have foreigners go through a "process" that requires you signing a wavier, and a lot of stabbing pain. You still wanna breathe, right?

Hammerspace, apparently, and that's when I even have pockets for some reason.

Annoying habits? Hehehe, I am an annoying habit. I know people always tell me "you play too much", but I love to mess around and roughhouse with those close to me. I never take it too far, and I always balance it out by being really sweet, but sometimes I just like to, lovingly, mess with people. You probably shouldn't go to sleep while I'm still awake! Your hand may end up in a bowel of warm water, but I'll leave you with a freshly baked cookie, too.

Overall, I admit I'm offbeat and I wouldn't want to be any other way, but when the time to be respectful and professional comes, I know how to shape up.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Questions for Nidorina Schnider.

You're from Montana and have ended up on another world. Somewhere along the way, you visited Johto. Are you as well-travelled as you seem? If so, could you tell our audience about some of your more exciting experiences?

Continuing with this theme, how do you feel about being so far not only from your home country, but from your home world? It must be quite a feeling.

Any interesting stories from the salon - celebrity customers or other amusing anecdotes?

Dream Land seems to be a place full of many different sorts of people, of all species and ideologies - has this ever got you caught up in any conflicts? Or is it more of an idyll?

A Nidoran isn't exactly large. How do you trap bear? I imagine it must be an ingenious technique.

Is there anyone special in your life? A partner, or someone you'd like to become your partner in the future?

Forgive me, but how on earth do you style hair without thumbs?

Maced

Bad Egg
Years
You seem to change the subject whenever it's about the past, why is that?
I regret it at times.

Do you consider yourself a pirate?
No, not in the slightest, but we are viewed as a reminiscent of Team Aqua because our methods are similar.

What role do you play on the ship?
I'm third in command of the ship, right behind the commander, but mainly its medical support.

What actions have contributed to the others shipmates holding you to such a high level of respect?
My job is to keep my shipmates healthy. Whenever they have an issue they come talk to me. I also assist with day to day operations anyway I can. Mopping the floors, cleaning the barnacles off the bow, even repairing sails. Being out at sea leaves you with a lot of time on your hands. I've used that time to study some medicine.

What's the worst crime you have committed?
Steal money from the first bank to open a branch in the outer islands.

Do you ever want to be captain of your own ship?
No, I'm not much of a leader, but that's not the reason I wouldn't like to be the running the ship. My shipmates deserve a leader far more dedicated than me. We do some bad things, but I don't like to let them define me.

Do you see yourself sailing the seas for the rest of your life?
This is the reason I don't ever want to be a captain. I've always wondered how my life might change if I didn't.

Do you want to start a family?
You mean settle down and have children? No, I'm always on the move. Even if I stopped sailing, I wouldn't like to be bound to the same place. As far as kids go...do you really think some hooligan like me is going to make a great father? I don't want anything holding me back, especially a wife or a child.

You seem very out of touch with modern society, is this intentional, caused by being on the sea for so long, or a combination of both?
I'd say both. We stay as far away from the mainland as possible. In fact, I've never once set foot on the mainland, so I've always been eager to hear to stories of my shipmates who were born there. I would like to visit it one day, but I'm too restricted in my current lifestyle to do so. The Hoenn region is filled with small islands, some uncharted. The smaller islands aren't as developed like the huge cities in the mainland. So we don't get to see many social trends, and frankly we don't care about them.

We came across a private island once, and it's a shame how they could just claim nature as their own. That's why we pillaged it, and burned it to the ground. It wasn't really my idea to do those things. However, orders are orders. We trust our captain.

What's your goal you're trying to reach, if you have one?
I've been looking for one. There isn't much of a life for me here, is there?

Have you had any personal encounters with trainers to spark your dislike of them?
Enough to help me form my opinion about them. Trainers are always the ones that try to screw us over the most since there isn't much of a police force in the Pacifidlog prefecture. A few of my shipmates were once trainers. They gave it up. I think there's a line between people who use Pokémon to achieve things, and those who use Pokémon to help them achieve things. I think trainers fall under the first.

Years
Can you tell us more of your school? Do they accept students without special powers?
Apparently so! Dom and I, we're as normal as it gets – maybe that's why get along pretty well. Judging by what's been going on so far, I'd imagine that there are more criteria than having "special powers". I skipped my first two classes – one of which, from what I saw, seemed to be about developing an elemental ability – and there haven't been any repercussions so far. *stares off in the distance, as if in deep thought* Yes, that would make sense. It's been very low-stress in general, actually. It's not what I'm used to, but I can deal with it.

Are you jealous that others in your school have powers and you don't?
We'll see when we're put to the test. It matters not whether one has powers - performance in the field is what matters at the end of the day. So no, I'm not particularly jealous. That being said, I wouldn't mind too much if you could wallop me with some powers right now.

Would you kill to acquire such kind of powers?

The "powers" we're referring to don't seem to be relevant so far. I believe there's nothing that technology, creativity, and intellect can't accomplish – so these "powers", I wouldn't say they're worth killing for. Whether I would kill or not, that depends what the mission is. But that's another question altogether. *pause* Sometimes it's necessary to kill to get the job done, so yes, I'll leave the possibility.

You sound like a careful person. Are you having trust issues? If yes, where does that stem from?
Maybe I am careful, but I don't see it as anything out of the ordinary. It's how I'm used to being and it's worked out for me quite well. I don't think I have trust issues – how should I put it – I don't see mistrust as being an issue. Most of the time you don't know everything you'd like to know, but what you do know is that there is something that has to be accomplished. So trust, or the lack of I suppose, is an obstacle to be dealt with, but there's always the bigger picture and that comes first. Oh! You mean trusting the people around me? I've only known them for about a day, really, you can't expect me to be close to them, can you?

Have you ever been 'backstabbed'?
It happens to us all. I think I'm the one who's been doing more of the backstabbing though, on average.

Have you ever had friends, or enemies?
I had colleages, teammates – yes … some of them were friends. I just haven't spoken them in a while. It's nice of you to remind me of that, actually, I haven't thought about it much recently. As for enemies, I guess I should hate the DPRK for killing my family. I don't care as much as others would think I should though, I barely knew them. Not even my father. I don't really hate people.

This school of yours, do you think it's the very key to your future? Or do you think it's just another boring phase of your life?
I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing in life right now, to be honest. I was training to be a soldier, but I have no army to fight for. My headmaster – well former – sent me here, and I'm not training anymore. I haven't done anything meaningful since I arrived, so I really don't know what's going on. I'm happy with the "boring" though, it's liberating to finally relax for once.

Are you a quiet or awkward (or both) person?
I have … adequate … social skills. Surprisingly with both genders seeing how I only dealt with males for the majority of my life. *awkward pause* I don't mean for that to come off the wrong way. If I'm quiet, that's because I'm not one to initiate conversation. Maybe I'm a little quiet.

What is your current state of mind?
This is sounding more like an interrogation every second. I just woke up, so hopefully that'll be of some help to you. Okay, I'm well rested – which is surprising. I'm doing better than I've been for a long time, but I only woke up so I'm not doing all that well right now. Does that make sense?

Have you ever had any sort of criminal record?
I'm a citizen of the United Kingdom, and I haven't done anything to threaten her peace or security.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
@BlahISuck

• So, Evan, has anyone asked you which part of Korea you are from?
  • Since you are rather quiet, were you ever bullied, as a child or as an adult?
  • What is your biggest fear?
  • Do you have any hobbies, something you do with your spare time?
  • What's your biggest accomplishment?
  • How would you like to die?
  • What are your views on religion?

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Long answers. Don't mind me, just giving details.

You're from Montana and have ended up on another world. Somewhere along the way, you visited Johto. Are you as well-travelled as you seem? If so, could you tell our audience about some of your more exciting experiences?
Sort of. After high school, I joined the US Armed Forces, specifically, the Army. I have my reasons, but for the most part, I really looked up to my Pop Pop. He was a guard Pokemon during World War I, and was even involved in combat. Well, kind of. Before anyone gets excited, Pokemon in the army are (IMO unfortunately) treated like animals. We're like Military Working Dogs, which is unfair because as Pokemon, we're all much smarter than a dog (or any other animal save for some outliers like Slowpoke), and we're not even what you'd classify as an "animal" from a human's point of view. The only Pokemon that get that right-of-passage are the human shaped ones like Machoke and Alakazam, which seems speceist to say the least. I'll get off my soapbox, though.

Of course, Pop Pop didn't have the same, I guess I should call it "progressive" stance in Pokemon-human relations as I do (and to be fair, not all Pokemon do). He was just happy to be involved. He told me so many stories about his time on duty, and I hung onto every word he said.

Anyway, to answer your question, I have traveled to the Middle East while on active duty. That was my first time outside of the US. When I was 24, that's when I ended up in Dream Land, to be given away as someone's starter. It could've happen to anyone, I was just unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And what's even more silly is that I would shortly return to Earth so Dream Landers could have their own "Pokemon Master" experience. That's how I ended up in Johto. And from there you can assume I went through the motions.

I'm not gonna lie, I hated the idea of being someone's trained monkey, especially of someone much younger than me. But my former trainer, Kine, at the time he was just so... meek. And for a giant sunfish he's adorable!
Kine.jpg

Isn't he cute?

I couldn't be angry with him, he's just a boy. We bonded during our Johto trip, and I made a lot of new friends along the way that I'd never have the opportunity to meet if Dream Landers weren't so overzealous about "doing the Pokemon thing" too. Kine let us all go shortly after the fact, and while he's no longer my trainer, I will always consider him my little brother, because now he's family to me.

Oh, one more thing. It was during the Johto journey that I finally evolved. I figure I was due anyway.

Continuing with this theme, how do you feel about being so far not only from your home country, but from your home world? It must be quite a feeling.
Upset or cheated would be the first feeling I'd imagine most would have. When a Pokemon has a great attachment to their family, being torn away from them is a horrible feeling, and I don't think a lot of trainers-to-be ever consider it. Heck, Kine's other ex-Pokemon Sentret and Vulpix were forcefully orphaned (again, this is not one size fits all. Nidorino, Chikorita and Miltank were happy to leave/travel with Kine).

The thing is, being able to understand each other more as equals (the ability to communicate with one another without barriers aiding to that, no doubt), it wasn't so bad after a while. After all, Kine did give us our freedom. And wouldn't you know it, when he announced he was letting us go, I started to tear up! I couldn't be displaced again! But he let us live with him, and that's probably when all the wackiness really began...

Dream Land also has a massive culture shock. But it's not so much that the culture is different so much as Dream Land's very nature defies what we feel is logical. For heaven's sake, trees that have hanging, detached leaves with no branches whatsoever, stars are all over the place, some of them pass through you like a ghost, and overall, there's a lot of colorful, floaty gravity defying stuff. Rainbow Resort is possibly the epicenter of Pop Star's surreality. It's honestly enough to drive foreigners insane because it's just so... awesome. And I mean that using the original definition. Your mind just can't take it without having adjusted first, unless you're special like Ness who probably sees all kinds of weird stuff in his mind all the time.

Today, I'm used to life on Pop Star. Do I miss my biological family? Every single day, because they are the world to me. Turns out there's a shuttle that travels the cosmos to neighboring stars and planets, but it's really infrequent, and REALLY expensive. I now consider Dream Land my new home. I've already started my life on my own here.

Any interesting stories from the salon - celebrity customers or other amusing anecdotes?
Not really. It's in a rather podunk location. A nice little town, but I only get locals. Then again, the locals come in all forms, and it's a challenge to have to style hair where there isn't any... I managed to give Kirby a 'do. Very short, but I somehow made it work. I have my work cut out for me.

Those two brothers from Johto? They lost their business because of me. :P Twice. I wonder what they're doing now? Are they still cutting hair? Tell 'em to hang it up already if so.

Dream Land seems to be a place full of many different sorts of people, of all species and ideologies - has this ever got you caught up in any conflicts? Or is it more of an idyll?
Most Dream Landers, at least the denizens, mind their own business. It's a simple place where people are content to just eat and sleep. It's kind of a lazy place to live, which is probably why Dedede feels like he can just walk all over everybody, and Meta Knight wishes to see a change. Nevertheless, there's still schools and businesses, so life does go on as you'd imagine, but the pace is WAAAAY slower than in the United States. Slower even than some European countries.

You're not without your trouble makers. The Poppy Bros, those pyrotechnic clowns I mentioned, basically troll for a living. Kracko has it out against Kirby, and since we live close to Kirb, Kracko usually comes by to cause trouble, and we're just a war causality to him. Bronto Burt is just mean to everyone.

As for outsiders, some of them cause trouble. Some of them are downright sinister. I actually had to infiltrate Dracula's castle, once (yes, THAT Dracula. Ever played a Castlevania?). There was a whole legion of evil thing going on, there. Eggman was there, Wily was there, we were up to our eyeballs in mooks and minions across worlds, that's for sure.

So yeah, there's never a dull moment, but Kirby and his friends usually handle the dirty work. I mostly just play with my play-cousins or cut some hair.

A Nidoran isn't exactly large. How do you trap bear? I imagine it must be an ingenious technique.
My Pop Pop knows a lot. As stated, he was in the army and learned a few basic survival techniques there. However, he's also really old, and with age comes experience! My family does live in a state park, afterall, so we needed to be careful about wolves and bears. Black bears aren't necessarily a threat to us, they're just hungry, but you're correct, they outmatch us in strength. As a species, we Nidoran have very few predators, because our toxic glands will kill anything that eats us instantly (talk about your last meal, hyuk). We're like snakes or wolf spiders but way cuter and fuzzier (well, Nidoran are. Nidoqueen/king become all scaly instead).

Having said that, a scavenging bear won't hesitate to beat us down if it must, so we have to protect ourselves and the bear in the most humane way possible. We dig very deep burrows, and then cover it up while leaving bait nearby. We did this often while camping, and Nidoran make great tunnelers. Should the night go by without any bears, we spring the trap ourselves so that no animal falls in unintended. If we DO catch a bear (or a wolf or something), we wait until it tires itself out, or becomes sleepy. Then we leave behind a ladder so it can get out. Yes, bears CAN climb a ladder! We don't trap these animals for kicks, it's just for our safety. Since we intend no harm, we always make sure the animal can go on living after the fact.

Is there anyone special in your life? A partner, or someone you'd like to become your partner in the future?
Yes!His name is Nidorino Eto, he was caught as a Nidoran Male during our Johto adventure. At the time, I didn't really notice him, I was infatuated with Bellsprout, who belonged to Kine's rival. Bellsprout was probably the first person I ever fell in love with, as previously I just didn't have time for that. It didn't really work out. He was oblivious and I wasn't getting anywhere. However, Bellsprout remains one of my best friends.

Nidorino, on the other hand, uh... well he's naive, unlucky, sheltered and a man-child to say the least. These days, though, he seems to be maturing, and he's doing his best to become a well rounded individual. On the other hand, I know what it's like to be immature and childlike even as an adult, and I'm older than he is. Frankly, I found his mannerisms both cute and funny, and being the oldest in my biological family, I'm used to being the caretaker. He just reminds me so much of my own siblings that I grew attached to him. Plus, I get to brag and say I have a significant other from across the globe!

I hope to get married soon-ish. Sounds silly, "why does a Pokemon need to get married"? And again, it's not a one size fits all. We don't, but some of us just like your human lifestyle and we mimic it! :D Why do I wear clothes on occasion? Because I find the outfits cute! Why does anyone do anything? Don't judge me. :I

Forgive me, but how on earth do you style hair without thumbs?
Who said anything about not having the appropriate opposable digits?
hand.gif

You'd be amazed at what we monsters can accomplish with a minimum of three fingers, toes or claws. Just ask Meowth!
combcatch.gif

The real question is how Miltank holds anything. Those hooves aren't at all flexible!

Years
So, Evan, has anyone asked you which part of Korea you are from?
Haha, that's an interesting one. Surprisingly, no - or I don't remember. Half the people I've met haven't heard of it or aren't aware there are two of them, and I think the other half assume that nobody gets out of the North.

Since you are rather quiet, were you ever bullied, as a child or as an adult?
Maybe. Everybody's been teased for some reason or another, there's nothing memorable for me. I think I'm quiet because I'm not close to anybody. I haven't had the chance for the past few years though, maybe things will change. *shrugs*

What is your biggest fear?
*smiles* You know what? I don't know. Perhaps death. It's ironic, okay, maybe slightly unexpected – or not to be honest – soldiers of all people should be prepared for death, that's what I'm trying to get at. But I think I fear death most. After everything I've been through I'm still alive, so that fear has to count for something. No, everybody fears death. I don't know what I'm afraid of. *shrugs again*

Do you have any hobbies, something you do with your spare time?
Haha, I can fence and shoot. I also like orienteering in the field. I'm pretty good at all three. I'm a bit of a physical being. *blushes* I read too.

What's your biggest accomplishment?
Getting myself here. *smiles grimly* I've been face to face with death, but I'm still around.

How would you like to die?
In such a way that my death would not be in vain.

What are your views on religion?
It hasn't really touched me, to be honest. It's something that some people believe, but it's something that I don't often encounter. It's not particularly useful to me anyways, I'm sure you know what I mean.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
(Just gonna throw out that I LOVE this idea. A lot.)

What is your full name?
Spade Thirteen.

I was born... uh.. somewhere near a city called 'Ascent' *shrugs* I don't think my parents had a place to live back then. My birthday is December 16th, 3256. I'm 15 years old.

My mom's name is Sight, and my Dad's name is-... I suppose you want the legal name? Technically it's 'Thirteen'. He was given the name 'Ark' by the town's people. As a reference to the bible story. So, we kept the 'Thirteen' as my family's last name. It's a long story. Basically, he saved a lot of people.

... Don't spread that around. Who my dad was is a family secret.... He... doesn't talk much anymore.

I have my little sister - Leah.... I have an aunt too, but her and my mom don't talk anymore.
... I also got a uncle - on my dad's side, but I really don't want to think of him that way.

What past? My past, or my family's? ... Since this interview is about me, I'm gonna guess you mean mine. ... *sigh*. Okay, okay. Here goes.

Well, a couple months ago, I followed my sister into this weird cave... She was acting pretty weird that day, so mom wanted me to tail her just in case she got into trouble.... Yeah, okay, I would have tailed her anyway if I found out she was wandering off somewhere. Anyway, when I went in, in short, my energy was merged with another entity's energy that was inhabiting that cave. So now, ... there's two people in my body. Me, and 'Ace'... My sister came up with the name for him... you know, Ace of Spades.

Hah....Unintended pun. I'm ignoring it and moving on.

I live with my mother, my sister and.... obviously.. and a lot more personally.. Ace. We all live in an abandoned laboratory a bit outside Ascent.

Mom is.. motherly? I dunno. She gets mad easily.. Really bad for holding grudges. She never really goes in the middle, always kinda jumps to extremes. She's pretty secretive.. never really goes out much (she's a stay-at-home mom). Uh.. She's pretty protective over me and my sister.... and dad. She's really... devoted.

Now for Leah... She's ... also pretty secretive. She has a power that lets her see into the future sometimes. So she tries to take it upon herself to stop it if it's a bad thing.. Though it never seems to work. She was really supportive of me when I needed it - or others need it. She really tries to be understanding. I'd like to think we're pretty close. I'll admit that I'm pretty protective over her.

Last.. Ace. *sigh* Okay, I'll be honest here. Yes, he's really annoying, and yes, he tries his best to get on my nerves all the time, and yes, he's gotten me in trouble way too many times to count.... But. He's also a friend. Ace is a people-person, while I am not. He really tries to get me more social.. which doesn't always work. He likes playing match-maker.
I suppose we bounce off each other well, we complement each other. It's weird.. We're nothing alike in some ways, but sometimes it seems we're almost identical.
... He also makes me laugh sometimes too.

Full-time student. I'm in Grade 10... I'm also the drummer in a band me and my friends put together called 'Chronic Beat'.

I can teleport. As long as I can picture exactly where I'm going in my head. If you wan to know exactly how my teleportation works.. It's not that difficult. I'm able to.... basically rip apart my body atom by atom, then said atoms travel at light speed to the location I pictured in my head.. when they get there, they form back up.

Also.. Does being able to switch to Ace count? He has his own set of powers..

Okay...
Height: I'm not counting the height my hair gives me. I'm about 5'4.

Weight: Ugh.. This one is difficult. See, I'm paraplegic - I can't use my legs because of a spinal cord injury when I was very young - but I can still stand because I use my powers to make my legs more dense so I have a good base. The only way I can move is through teleporting. So.. my weight.. varies.

Race: I'm half oriental (My mom is pure Chinese), and ... my dad is just a mix of everything.

Hair Colour: Black with cobalt blue streaks .. It's pretty long, and I spike it up for a style.

Eye Colour: Green and brown. ... Or hazel. Whatever you wanna call it.

Style of Dress: Usually, I wear a turquoise turtle neck with a blue vest and full-length, beige pants. I usually roll the sleeves on my turtleneck up... I got a beige and orange headband - the orange part is like a gradient.. goes from light to dark. .... Oh, and my left ear is pierced with a large silver ring.

Distinguishing Marks: Uh.. I have freckles on my cheeks and nose?

(Author's Note: Look at my avatar basically XD)

... Middle? I guess...?

Already told you I'm paraplegic.

I have no idea. That's not something that's easy to describe.
(Author's Note: Think.. maybe a slightly younger version of Robin from Teen Titans)

Uhm.. *digs*... A folded piece of paper.. *opens* Oh, It's a drum tab for a song the band is gonna cover.

I know I get angry too easily - especially if someone does anything against my sister, or any close friends - and I know that when I do get mad... I tend to threaten people.
I'm also a bit OCD... but I have to be. I don't want to teleport into a chair that was left in the middle of my room.

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
What is your full name?
Yuromi Katagoto
March 3, 1898
Something happened, I'll kept the info myself forver.
None.
Something happened while my life is still in harmony.
A group of thieves broke to our house, when I came back
to my house.. I saw my parents lying in front of my doorstep.
You probably don't want to know more.
Forbidden to tell.
I take care of my little sister and work for her and only
for our benefits.
None but to understand how other people feels.
I have a scar deep in my heart.. the colors of my eyes is blue, I wear formal
clothes the way Japan use to.
None.
Can't explain, a little low.
A wallet and a picture of my family.
I accept everything I am right now.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Questions for Spade Thirteen.

Where does your name come from? Has it any significance, or is 'Spade' simply a common name by the year 3256? (You must forgive my ignorance. I am from the past.)

Why don't your aunt and mother talk any more? And, along the same lines, why don't you want to consider your uncle an uncle?

You say Ace has his own set of powers. Could you elaborate on that?

Speaking of Ace, do you know exactly what he is?

And, furthermore, could you go into a little more detail about what it's like to share your body with someone like that? I can't imagine it's easy.

Questions for Yuromi Katagoto:

You don't give much away, do you? I suppose you probably can't give a straight answer, but what line of work are you in, exactly? Your wording was a little ominous.

What hopes do you have for the future?

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?

Any talents? And anything you view yourself as especially bad at?

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Where does your name come from? Has it any significance, or is 'Spade' simply a common name by the year 3256? (You must forgive my ignorance. I am from the past.)
I guess people here just got bored of the normal names and started thinking of different ones. Names here are mixed up between strange ones and normal ones.. For example.. My best friend is named 'Evan', but another one of my friends is named 'Muze'. It just depends on the parents.

Why don't your aunt and mother talk any more? And, along the same lines, why don't you want to consider your uncle an uncle?
How did I know you would ask this? Okay, first things first. Mom basically betrayed her sister - along with the rest of her organization - when she helped out my dad. Mom is pretty sure she's still working for them.. so, she doesn't want to have anything to do with her.

Now... about my "uncle"... Well, the closest thing dad has to a brother.... well that's Ace. And If I thought of him as an uncle, our whole situation would get a lot more weird.... Plus, He looks about my age.

You say Ace has his own set of powers. Could you elaborate on that?
Yeah, I guess. See, Ace has a lot more energy then me - when I say 'energy', I mean, basically, it's what we are... a soul sorta, but it also is what we feed off of when we use our powers. Anyway, when Ace takes control, he uses that energy to.... energize my legs, so they work, and he can also use it to fire beams of energy... and he can sort-of-but-not-really fly for a bit. He can't do much of that for long though, if he wastes too much energy, he reverts back to me.

Speaking of Ace, do you know exactly what he is?
Other then being my uncle? Yeah. He's a being of pure energy.... When he..... before he was stuck inside the cave. In short, he got so much power, that he destroyed his own body with it.

And, furthermore, could you go into a little more detail about what it's like to share your body with someone like that? I can't imagine it's easy.
You want my honest answer I guess? Well, other then being chained forever to someone I would rather throw over a cliff then hang out with.. It has it's ups and downs. He's getting better at now just taking over randomly... but I still get odd looks when I 'talk to myself'. No one else can see him.

I have to say though, he adds something different to my life, I mean, because of him I've been trying and doing things that I never would have before. Learning a lot about my family's past that my mom would rather forget, or just didn't know (Though I had to stop him from yelling these things out several times during class).. I gotta admit, it's... interesting. But now that I've been stuck with him all this time, .... I really can't imagine it any other way. ...... But don't tell my mom that. She'd kill us both. Seriously. I'm really not kidding.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
What is your full name?
...Vallckran Vor'lero. Most know me as Vallckran the Warlord, so you will refer to me as such.

Seventy years ago. The time of year is not of concern. I came from Acanthus, at the peak of the Montajo Range. Also not of concern to you, unless you're a dragon yourself.

I was sired by Ratimir Vor'lero, one of the dragonlords of Acanthus and a Garchomp himself. Pure dragon, and a pure Garchomp lineage. He would've considered it sacrilege to muddy the bloodline with anything else.

My mother was Tihana, also a Garchomp. Ratimir counted himself lucky that she, too, was of a pure bloodline. Rare occurrence these days.

...Normally, I would not speak of such a thing in another's presence, especially that of a non-dragon.

Technically, at one time I had a half-brother. Suffice it to say, it was not until about fifty years ago that Ratimir and I learned of his existence. Before long, both my half-brother and mother died.

Yes, though I will not share the minute details with you. I was twenty-one years of age when, as a Gabite in the common ranks, Aion, a son of the king, set out with his armies to conquer Altica. A civil war between him and his brother followed after.

For my part, I showed no mercy to those whom I fought. Nor did I care for prisoners of war. When I did get other soldiers under my command, we were ruthless and efficient. In some manner, I had grabbed enough of Aion's attention to be promoted. Perhaps it was that one ambush I helped orchestrate. No enemy survivors.

Where does a soldier live while on duty? A captain? A general? As for those I work with, too many are pa-- non-dragons. All counted together, those of my rank or higher, which aren't many... not many are of special note.

One Pokemon I work with is Ser Mantarys, a bloodthirsty Krookodile whom I would bet on to win a fight any day. He is too...short-sighted, for us to be any more than acquaintances. Mantarys lives for food, gold, women...really, his only saving qualities are his battle prowess and the fact that he'd made his way to Captaincy of the Crimson Company. I suppose being a reptile puts him above other non-dragons, but only slightly.

...As if I didn't spell it out already. I am a Captain of the Crimson Company, a mercenary group, though I work for King Aion. I already told you many Pokemon know me as the Warlord.

I'm a Garchomp, if you haven't noticed. A dragon. That alone makes me special. ...By that statement, dragons in general are special. In my case, I have learned how to poison others in combat. And not many dragons are able to utilize Draco Meteor.

...Fine. Average height of a Garchomp is six-foot-three, average weight is about 209 pounds. I'm half a foot taller, have more muscle mass. Those of the Crimson Company commonly wear the black band with the red heart, the group's symbol. Myself, I wear what you'd call a Shell Bell around my neck, painted black with the same red heart.

Upper. Crimson Captains don't get minimum payment, nor should dragons.

What kind of a-- 'hem. Only those standard for Garchomps.

Rough, deep.

What pockets?

I'm prone to eating non-dragons. Meat's my favorite, and it's not necessarily from just the 'wild' Pokemon of Altica.

I'm sure someone somewhere would call me a supremacist. I admit to it, but it's tempered with the reality that I must work alongside non-dragons. Now if only a real dragon were on the throne...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
To Vallckran:

• You seem proud to be a dragon. Would you see the other types of Pokemon wiped from the earth, or do you simply consider them lesser beings?
  • What are your religious beliefs?
  • Is any member of your family still alive? If no, would you be dedicated in 'keeping the bloodline pure'?
  • What do you like most of your job, if not the food, the money and the women?
  • Would you ever fight Ser Mantarys for the leadership of the Crimson Company?
  • Are you a friend of the King, or even devoted to him? Or would you turn on him on the best opportunity?
  • Are you an honest person, or do you some times lie?
  • If you were to die, how would you like it to be?
  • How do you describe your childhood in general?
  • As a child, what were your family's expectations from you?
  • Who has the most influence on you? Be it a real person or a God.
  • There is a town of 300 rebels. Another 100 of those rebels are attacking a lawful town of the Kingdom. Do you defend, knowing you can save the town, or do you attack, knowing you can take down many more of them?

Alright, so I thought this would be a fun thing to do for the character of my fics, Shango. I've never thought to interview him

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
@Garet - Vallckran Vor'lero

Why do you hold dragons so highly?
Does your entire culture hold dragons highly, or is it only your family?
What was your proudest victory?
Has your army ever been defeated?
Do you ever think about starting a family?
Do you have any close friends?
Tell us more about eating other pokemon, are wild pokemon capable of free thought and speech, or are they just animals?
How was life growing up?

Garet

GhostFire
Years
You seem proud to be a dragon. Would you see the other types of Pokemon wiped from the earth, or do you simply consider them lesser beings?
Yes. Both, if 'yes' confuses you. I would put the other types of Pokemon at the bottom of everything, if I didn't find a way to completely exterminate them.

What are your religious beliefs?
Do I believe in Arceus? Yes. Do I think he has any interest in this world as it is now? I doubt it. He probably doesn't actively affect it anymore, but it would be crazy for some Pokemon to, say, propose that all this came from some sort of big bang.

Is any member of your family still alive? If no, would you be dedicated in 'keeping the bloodline pure'?
My father died some years ago. It was never sure if it was by natural means, or orchestrated. I do have a mate and a youngster, but I don't contact them much anymore.

And yes, the bloodline must remain pure. I don't want any non-dragons for descendants.

What do you like most of your job, if not the food, the money and the women?
...The challenge is one reason why I looked to ascend through the ranks, but there hasn't been all that many challenges lately. And higher rank means I can do more to promote dragons. ...*won't admit feeling that job is lacking something*

Would you ever fight Ser Mantarys for the leadership of the Crimson Company?
Of course. That lizard would probably lead the Company to its doom if he was left to make the administrative decisions.

(Wait...tell me again...He WHAT?!)

~~~~~
*some time later, after fit of rage*

Are you a friend of the King, or even devoted to him? Or would you turn on him on the best opportunity?
...No, you can't be a spy. I am...devoted, to him. You could consider me to be his closest 'friend'. ...but only so long as there's no chance to take him down. I didn't get to be a Crimson Captain without learning to obey those I can't get rid of or replace.

Are you an honest person, or do you some times lie?
Again, how did I get to be a Crimson Captain? Lies have been necessary at times.

If you were to die, how would you like it to be?
Either in battle, or of old age. Preferably in battle.

How do you describe your childhood in general?
Tough and toughening. Being a dragonlord and a warrior in his time, Ratimir did not raise his hatchling to be a simpering wimp. Then I got to the age of...twelve? or was it fourteen? Around that time, I was more or less kicked out the door. According to Ratimir, it was time I learned to live on my own.

As a child, what were your family's expectations from you?
Ratimir wanted a son who would continue the heritage of a strong, pure dragon bloodline, who would lead other Pokemon. He also threw in a tough training regime. I didn't see much of Tihana.

Who has the most influence on you? Be it a real person or a God.
Myself. Not what you're looking for? King Aion, then. I'd actually consider him to be my closest non-dragon associate.

There is a town of 300 rebels. Another 100 of those rebels are attacking a lawful town of the Kingdom. Do you defend, knowing you can save the town, or do you attack, knowing you can take down many more of them?
...Depends. Actually, no, I'd attack. Chances are, if the lawful town is comprised mainly of dragons, they can defend themselves. The less non-dragons there are in the world, the better.

Now to address the second interrogator here.

Why do you hold dragons so highly?
I'm a dragon, and it's how Ratimir raised me. Can you honestly name any one species that is inherently better overall than dragons? We're stronger, we have better masterminds, nothing preys on us...need I go on?

Does your entire culture hold dragons highly, or is it only your family?
I'm not sure all of Acanthus does. If they really did believe that, then they should have come out of seclusion long before now.

What was your proudest victory?
I'd say it was near the end of the civil war about 49 years ago or so. I was in command of my own regiment, and some portion of Aion's soldiers were somewhat holed up in and around Skyhaven. ...I hate to admit it, but a Zoroark's illusions are very useful. But it was I who had the idea to round up Zoroarks to create a large illusion that scared the enemy army into turning tail to flee. Right into the steel trap that I headed. As I'd said before, despite the numbers being against us, no enemy survivors. I consider this to be what really kicked my career into motion.

Has your army ever been defeated?
There were defeats during the civil war, yes. After that...not really.

Do you ever think about starting a family?
...Refer to my answer to one of the first interrogator's questions. A Garchomp for a mate, and a child. Not much contact with them.

Do you have any close friends?
Not particularly. Aside from King Aion and the other Crimson Captains, there's a Psychic who works for me and me alone. An...exception, among non-dragons.

Tell us more about eating other pokemon, are wild pokemon capable of free thought and speech, or are they just animals?
Understand that I refer to them as wild Pokemon in order to differentiate. Wild Pokemon are just animals, pretty much a food source for sentient Pokemon. Just as animals in your world are a food source for you.

How was life growing up?
I have answered that question in part, in reply to the first interrogator. Regarding other hatchlings in Acanthus, I did not have much interaction with them that did not directly relate to some training or education or another. Ratimir didn't want a social Butterfree for a son, either.

...How did I forget the fact that you two are likely non-dragons?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
What is your full name?

Maria Renée

I was born in Paris, France on December 25th, 2010.

Jacques and Annette Renée

I have two brothers. One older Phillip (age 17) and one younger Jacques Jr. (age 5)

On my brothers 17th birthday he asked me to try a new video game with him. At first it was great until we became trapped in the game and I lost my brother.

I am currently trapped in a video game called sword art online. I stay at an inn in one of the towns with the guild I am in. All of the boys were friends with my brother. Psyche a red haired boy at age 18 he's our guild leader. Poseidon also 18 and blonde he' takes care of feeding all of us, and Zeus also 18 he has brown hair and is the muscle of the guild.

I play flute outside of a shop, I also am working to defeat this game to regain my freedom and avenge my brother.

I have several skills, Familiar Recovery, Battle Healing, Blade Throwing, Musical instrument. I also have two sword skills that I use.

I stand at 5 foot tall and weigh around 95 pounds. My skin is very pale and my eyes are a bluish-gray. My hair is long and black going down to about my knees. I normally dress in a black long sleeved shirt with a dark purple pleated skirt with a lavender colored chest plate and gloves. I also carry to daggers in black sheaths with a picture of a sword on fire on them.

I am in the Upper Class.

I'm not physically strong.

Soft, timid, french accent when speaking English.

199 col, and some potions.

I tend to speak in french without realizing it.

Back