• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Real Cubone

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
6806940_m.jpg

omg real cubone very funny

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
lol I've seen alot of those on this one site, it has all these realistic Pokemon.
Some of them were so cuuuute!

rose_red.gif

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
Quite... interesting... Some one must have made a cubone skull outta paper mache or something and gave it to the.. meercat, weasal.. ???

Years
Someone must have alot of time on their hands if there are more of these. It's a pretty good interpretation of one might look like.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2006
I've seen that on 4chan before. It may be just a gopher with a skull helmet, but...it's a start.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
DSSBobby said:
Someone must have alot of time on their hands if there are more of these. It's a pretty good interpretation of one might look like.
I think about 4 of 5 of them were by the same person... but there were alot of them, probably 60 or more.... But I can't remember the name of the site..><;;
rose_red.gif

Gigerm

Years
it's a real skull but theclub bone is photoshoped in if yu look at it on the low end it's fuzzed and it's a groundhog i believe

Naminé

ナミネ..
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 20, 2011
Gigerm said:
it's a real skull but theclub bone is photoshoped in if yu look at it on the low end it's fuzzed and it's a groundhog i believe

Naminé agrees with Mr. Gigerm that the club is the work of photoshop. It seems that the picture originally is a picture of a gopher of some kind wearing a skull of another animal. The editor of the picture took it, and in order to make a Pokemon resemblance, edited the picture. It is doubtful to Naminé that the original picture is taken with Pokemon in mind...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Uhh..no offence, but...

It'd like this: "This topic is so old, Benjamin Franklin saw it and was like 'repost'"

Err..yeah -__-

But I still think it's a good pic. I wonder what the Gopher thing was doing with the skull on his head in the first place...

Gigerm

Years
ummm maybe looking for some food and why is namine talking in third person

Gigerm

Years
~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
I've seen this picture so many times that its not interesting anymore.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
great keep to self other people liek the pic

Zone

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
I've seen that real-life Pokemon photoshop more than any other of them.

Back