• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Everytime my opponent is on, my Wifi isn't working. Hopefully we'll get the match over with tomorrow...

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Buizel STILL hasn't replied to my PM. I don't know if he comes on here anymore...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Hopefully I will complete .hack//G.U. Volume 2 before the second round starts, lol. :P *has been battling anyone who tossed a challenge, 20-0 record now~*

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Alright, that's it. Unless I hear from Trainer Kat between now and Saturday, I'm going to claim victory by default.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I sent a PM to my opponent earlier today and he was on TWICE after that, but I was given no reply. If this continues until the deadlines, who gets the Win By Default?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
Okay how will this work me and my opponent are never on at the same time, when I Pmed him he said his time zone is GMT, and mine is -5 GMT

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Nope, nothing. And Trainer Kat was even apparently on since then. She obviously doesn't care anymore.

Win by Default

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Wait, she's on now. I'll give her one more chance...

EDIT: Nope, nothing. Sent her a PM, no reply. Three strikes, she's out.

Win by Default

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My opponent got banned. =\

Win by default?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Well, quite a few people haven't showed up, or so it seems. For those of you who have tried to find your partner, and failed, make sure you post here by Wednesday and mention it. This way I will know who is still looking to move on to the next round.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I PMed my opponent while he was online but he didn't PM back. I noticed that he logged back in later that day but still didn't reply. So...

Win by Default

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Yeah, my situation hasn't changed. Trainer Kat obviously gave up, so I'm just waiting for the 2nd round matches...

Salaskan

Master of D/P
Years
Can I still join? Got a full team of L100s and plenty of time to play.

By the way, a suggestion: allow "trio-legendaries" (Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno, Entei/Raikou/Suicune, Regice/Registeel/Regirock). If you'd ban those, then the likes of Salamence, Metagross, Dragonite and Tyranitar should be classified as oober as well, as they have higher total stats and larger move pools.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If A17 is willing to let you fill in for one of the many defaulted losers.

Undeniable fact: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel are legendaries and therefore aren't used. Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Salamence are not legendaries, they're just strong Pokemon. If your team can't beat any of these four, then obviously you've made some mistakes in choosing your team. That's my unshakable belief. Of course, I mean, come on, Tyranitar has 4x weakness to Fighting, Dragonite and Salamence have 4x weakness to Ice, and you STILL can't beat them?

Back