• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Not "really dark", just with a real story (compared to none at all in the anime) and with more believable depictions of pokémon and battles. At least in the first arcs. There is a famous scene with Cubone zombies and Arbok getting its head chopped off... and in the R/S arc some important people die... and the bomb in the D/P arc sounds really scary... but other than that, naah whaddaya mean :D

if you mean pokéspe, that is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I like that the evil teams actually try to go for the kill and go for the actual trainers instead of how it is in the games, haha. x.x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I guess. Heh. I found some things that probably wouldn't have been in the anime xD

Poliwhirl getting pierced!... or is he?
Spoiler:

Ahahhaa the newspaper at the bottom says "I'll never bathe with my Tentacool again". I'm not going to say why I find that inappropriate in an article about "Pokémon Love".
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Really? Refresh the page, that sometimes works for me. I can rehost them tho.

omg also this. "TRUE TORTURE!" O.O;; then let him drown... Hm, then again, Ash have probably been 'tortued' by pokémon once in a while too. Just not as eeevil as this.
Spoiler:

*can't stop now*

Here there be decomposing pokézombies.
Spoiler:

And the last one, just because the Arbok slicing thing is kind of famous infamous?
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Those are the reasons that PokeSupe will always be at my fave manga. Plus of course the awesome plot. They properly do Character Development and "Reboot" each new region...unlike the utterly implausible OTHER rendition of Pokemon. >_>

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The best part about the manga for me though is how they have so many. Like the manga recognizes that people want different kinds of the Pokemon universe so they have the girly one, the boy-type one, the adventure one, etc.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay, it's been here for a while, now for...B2W2!!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Only three more weeks until the Japanese release, where we will get tons of info about everything. I will get a japanese or a japanese english translated rom to play to get a feel for the game ahead of time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Only three more weeks until the Japanese release, where we will get tons of info about everything. I will get a japanese or a japanese english translated rom to play to get a feel for the game ahead of time.

Oh gosh, I can't wait for that release. All the info, all the sprites, ALL DAT SHIZUI. <3
I'm going to wait for the USA release for the games. I want the actual cartridge in my brand new DSi that I legit bought for this game. They NEED to announce the international release like, now. :c

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Oh gosh, I can't wait for that release. All the info, all the sprites, ALL DAT SHIZUI. <3
I'm going to wait for the USA release for the games. I want the actual cartridge in my brand new DSi that I legit bought for this game. They NEED to announce the international release like, now. :c

I am going to get the English games too legitimately, but I like to play the rom for a feel of the games ahead of time.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2015
I am going to get the English games too legitimately, but I like to play the rom for a feel of the games ahead of time.
I did the same with Black and White, because you wanna know how it really starts out I guess. Did BW run smoothly on your computer when you first tried it? Because mine was incredibly laggy, but I also have a pretty outdated laptop.

Back