• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

We just gotta be patient, man. Tara's doing her best to get them out asap. :]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

If you say so then... Time to continue my 40 question maths homework that is due tomorrow, and best thing is, I haven't even started it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I will hopefully have the rest I need for the results by the time I wake up later. And hopefully before everyone else starts asking.

Nice to know people are eager though haha. Maybe the PPC will make a comeback in the future; who knows.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes.

Right now I'm wishing there was a Merlin render I can use to try and make a tag out of but nope. And I still have CS2 so making a render out something with a background would be a huge pain in the butt.

Maybe as an alternative I'll make icons. I need to work on my icons with rl as stocks; the icon I'm using not was one I did not make.

Years

You should see how funny this user called HaiImNate is, he is trying to befriend almost everyone here and he even thought that to become a PC Supporter you had to have a big post count, not knowing that you had to donate to get that.

I mean, you do get a blog at 5,000 posts but you don't become a Supporter unless if you donate.

He was even jealous of my profile.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

@Wind: Not really, no. Some people who have it may like to act as though they're special that I've seen, but not really. And most of them tend to mellow out after a bit.

And Hikari, you'd be surprised.

Meh. I don't particularly feel like being on PC today. I may come back later but idk.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

And I don't really post a lot into some threads because I am shy like that. Introvertness.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I actually like HailmNate. He's a pretty good graphic artist from what I saw in his gallery. Looking forward to him being active. :D

And he's new, guys. I remember doing stuff I wouldn't have ever done if I were the 'present me' back then I was a new member, srsly. Don't be too hard on him! ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back