• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

XShadow_ReaperX

Pokemon Rom Hacking Veteran
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2015
Thanks! and when does the concept of being good bad or normal come into play in the game (im only at the part where you see angellan) :D Thanks in Advance! BTW nice Rom i love it!

Also i want to report a bug, when you go fishing with a super rod in Rainbow city (where zapdos previously was). When you fishing in that lake portion a missingno appears.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
I don't want to go through 137 pages of forums... where can I see what pkmn are in the game and their in game locations?

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
So, I'm completely lost. I have my sixth badge and it keeps telling me I should enter the Mineral Cave in Dusk Path but I've been in several and there's nothing so far but a monster who kicks me out of a cave and paths that progress to no storyline.

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!

Years
So, I'm completely lost. I have my sixth badge and it keeps telling me I should enter the Mineral Cave in Dusk Path but I've been in several and there's nothing so far but a monster who kicks me out of a cave and paths that progress to no storyline.

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!
Fly to your hometown and battle the gym leader there after there head to Leon Empire

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
I've never really cared about it to tell the truth =D
Toxic and everyone's down =D
You know, your Suvir/Toxic plan doesn't really work.. In fact, Suvir is the ONLY Pokemon in my box which can't learn Toxic :paranoid:
Also, just realised level up music is now winning a fight in Final Fantasy or something... And credits music is Plants vs. Zombies without the lyrics, :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Screw the rules, use YAPE xD

If YAPE worked with this rom, I'm sure that would be a great idea. Try opening it with YAPE, and it gives you an error and quits. That sucks, since I wanted to see the base stats of some of the Fakemon he made.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wasn't the purpose of locking the ROM to prevent cheating? The Rare Candy trick is already pushing it, but now you want to hack the game? That seems unfair. :/

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't really have the power nor the authority to stop pipz from hacking the game though. ;)
So it's fine.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey DJG, I looked at the game in YAPE, and I saw that Floatzels Base Defense stat is 22, it should be 55. Not a big deal but the second gym leader uses this as his signature PKMN and it was WAY too easy to beat with physical attacks. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back