• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Not to me. But from what I can glean from his main page is that he's really busy. I'll contact him as soon as I can, see what he says.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Turns out, I didn't need to bunny Mason for my post (or maybe I very slightly did).

Posted!

(I also just noticed that Tarin is the only female in the entire RP o_0)

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hmmm. Well, hopefully when I start everyone getting their second characters we'll increase the number of female characters. Otherwise, I can see some awkward situations unfolding in the future...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
As much as I love this RP, I was curious as too how many chapters we're expecting? I mean, we're still only on Chapter 1 and summer's already ended xD

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@darkpokeball- Well, I'm actually not sure. I have the plans for two or three more at least, but chapter one is taking much longer than I expected. Not to worry, Chapter Two will be much shorter, though I can't vouch for three (especially since I haven't worked all the details out.) Also, this is the first RP that I've GMed, and I'm not really sure how long these things typically last... But still, I'm glad you like it!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I think the reason Chapter 1 is taking so long is that we had a wave of inactivity, and we were practically waiting on ghosts. Now, there are about 5? of us, and we can have a Super Elite force of like 5? guys!

darkpokeball

Years
Yeah...Nokam, Cloff, Shinji, and Tarin seem to be the only ones mildly active...correct me if I'm wrong.
Should we just double-up characters? Like, some of us will bunny the inactive characters(Mason, for example) and the rest just create a 2nd character to be introduced later, just to help the plot flow and to help the story progress quicker?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Well, Nideous is currently having family issues which explains his inactivity. And I'm pretty sure that SomariFeyWright is still interested in the RP.

And basically what heretostay said. I'm also willing to take some of the blame myself, as I did have quite a few periods of time in which I was inactive.

I've also just posted!

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
umm darkpokeball I think its your post next, you need to respond to Dansparce's post.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
well....... We've hit a major dry spell. I'm considering using my magical GM powers of awesomeness to advance us to Chapter 2. Would everyone be alright with this?

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright the votes are in: 2-0. As that makes a majority, I will have Chapter Two up sometime tomorrow. As for the conversation thats currently going on... well, its over now. I'm just going to assume everyone joined up with the Shepherds, you guys can work out the details OC if you really care.

Again, none of this is me trying to sound bossy or anything, but if this RP is going to continue it needs to happen.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Alright, I'm good with that. Although, I'm not entirely sure where Tarin should be, I do have a few ideas (a tent with Cloff, Her own tent or another prison tent).

darkpokeball

Years
umm darkpokeball I think its your post next, you need to respond to Dansparce's post.
*_* I was waiting for you or Mason to respond. Oh well, my mistake.

Anyways, new chapter! Woo-hoo!
Oh, and Dansparce....
Three Words:
TENT. WITH. CLOFF.

Seriously, that could lead to some awesome character moments for the both of us.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I've posted!

Anyways, new chapter! Woo-hoo!
Oh, and Dansparce....
Three Words:
TENT. WITH. CLOFF.

Seriously, that could lead to some awesome character moments for the both of us.

Possibly, but considering Cloff's current... feelings for her, I doubt it'd be for long (Especially because she's still planning on killing Cloff).

Back